Huawei has recently started to send a new feature for Huawei Watch GT 2e called Remote camera shutter that allows users to capture pictures from their phone’s camera directly by pressing a shutter button on the watch.
Under the expansion, this feature update along with other improvements now being received by Huawei Watch GT 2e in the UK. Users in the UK can upgrade to the latest version to enjoy these latest improvements and features.
Update information linked below:
HUAWEI WATCH GT 2E UPDATE CHANGELOG:
- Adds a feature that can automatically detect when you are working out and identify the workout mode.
- Adds a remote camera shutter feature (requires Huawei phones running EMUI 10.1 or later).
- Improves system stability.
The latest update for Huawei Watch GT 2e comes with software version 18.104.22.168 and an update package size of 17.56MB.
Note: The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach out to your wearables.
Before you Update:
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI WATCH GT 2E:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
Thanks to the tipster – Richard