Get up close and personal with your subjects! With AI-powered Super macro feature users can easily take close-up shots of anything with your EMUI Camera.
EMUI 10/Android 10 Q: Latest news, rumors, and eligible devices
How to use Super Macro:
Open Camera to display the viewfinder screen. Gradually move your camera close to the subject under Photo mode while holding your device steady. When your camera is close enough, it will automatically trigger Super macro mode.
- For your camera to automatically trigger Super macro mode, touch AI icon on the top toolbar to enable Master AI.
- Keep a distance of 2.5–8.0 cm (about 1.0–3.15 in.) from the subject.
- You can also manually enable Super macro by adjusting the camera zoom to a level below 1x or by going to Camera > More > Super Macro.
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Audio Control option in camera
- EMUI 9.1: How to use One-Handed UI
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Huawei Vlog
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Light Painting mode
- EMUI 9.1: How to change your navigation style with Navigation Dock
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Navigation Gestures
- EMUI 9.1: How to activate Performance Mode to show the real processing power