If you’re looking for the latest news, release date, features, and more for EMUI 10, you’ve come to the right place.
EMUI 10 and Android 10: Release date
- Huawei P30 Pro – September 8
- Huawei P30 – September 8
- Huawei Mate 20 – September
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro – September
- Huawei Mate 20 X – September
- Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design – September
- Honor 20 – Late September
- Honor 20 Pro – Late September
- Honor V20 – Late September
- Honor Magic 2 – Late September
A timeline for stable EMUI 10.0:
- Huawei Mate 30 series – September 19, 2019
- Huawei P30 and Huawei P30 Pro – November 2019
- Huawei Mate 20 series (Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 RS, Mate 20 X 4G) – December 2019
- Huawei P20 and Huawei P20 Pro – March 2020
- Huawei P30 Lite/Nova 4e – March 2020
- Huawei Mate 10 series – March 2020
- Other eligible smartphones – Q2 2020
A timeline for the stable Magic UI 3.0:
- Honor 20 and Honor 20 Pro – December 2019
- Honor View 20 – December 2019
- Other eligible smartphones – Q2 2020
You can check here the list of all officially confirmed smartphones by Huawei and Honor. We will update our article as soon as we get confirmation about more smartphones in the future.
EMUI 10: Features
EMUI shares most of the features of the latest Android version but it comes with few additional features which don’t come with Google’s Android. Now, we are breaking out the details:
Here you can check all the features of EMUI 10 – EMUI 10 Features
Android 10 Features:
Google officially confirmed a bunch of features coming with the Android 10. Here you can check all the features of Android 10 – Android 10 Features
Huawei Mate 40 Pro receives November 2022 update [Global]
Huawei is releasing the November 2022 security patch with a new EMUI software update for the Mate 40 Pro smartphone users. The fresh improvement patch aims to enhance the security system with useful fixes and optimizations.
In exception, the update is a little late for the corresponding devices. Generally, the company begins its update distribution with the flagship phones including the Mate 40 series.
However, the delay didn’t make any huge changes in the November 2022 update benefits. Eventually, users will get a productive and secured device framework after installing the latest EMUI firmware.
Accordingly, Huawei Mate 40 Pro is getting November 2022 update with EMUI 18.104.22.1680 version. To install the new firmware, users need a storage space of 280 Megabytes on their Mate 40 Pro smartphones.
Currently, the update is appearing in the global markets. But as usual, the company will gradually push out the iteration to other regions.
How to install the latest update:
The latest update is making its way through the OTA method. However, you can sneak into the update section of your device to install the new firmware manually.
- Open the Settings app
- Swipe up and select System & Updates
- Tap on Software Updates
- Click on the CHECK FOR UPDATES option
- Install the new update
On the sideways, you can also request the My Huawei App to bring the latest firmware instantly to your hands.
Huawei Mate 40 – back on sale!
Yes, the Huawei Mate 40 series is once again available on the sale platform. So far, the company has removed the respective phones from its official website. Yet, users can still have the chance to purchase dynamic devices.
But here is the twist! Huawei Mate 40 models are shelved in third-party online shopping channels. Thus, you will not find the devices on the official surface. Alongside Mate 40 lineup, the Mate X2 foldable is also aligned at third-party stores.
|| Source ||
Huawei P50 Pro is getting EMUI 22.214.171.1246 in Europe
According to the Huaweiblog, Huawei P50 Pro is getting EMUI 126.96.36.1996 in Europe, which brings the latest patches for improved system security.
Huawei P50 Pro users in Europe could download the new software update via Settings > System & updates > tap on Software updates > then tap CHECK FOR UPDATES. However, the update may take a few days to expand to all models.
Huawei P50 Pro is a flagship device and it brings a lot of new features, especially for camera enthusiasts. Meanwhile, Huawei is continuously improving its smartphone with new firmware updates.
Huawei EMUI November 2022 Updates List
Meanwhile, we also noted that the release of the October 2022 security patch for flaghip phones – P50 Pro, Mate 30 Pro, and P40 Pro is still in the air. As these phone users continue to ramp up reports on the receiving.
Still, we don’t have a clue about EMUI 13, yes, Huawei has not released a roadmap or testing details on this upcoming EMUI version. On the other hand, fans are waiting eagerly to get their hands on the next EMUI version.
As revealed in the listing, EMUI 13 comes with new features and optimizations over EMUI 12. This version has brand-new service widgets, and an improved large folder system with more layouts. Huawei has also increased safety with new security and privacy center.
Amid this software-related stuff, we also noticed that Huawei is expanding the reach of the Mate 50 series in different countries. To be mentioned, Mate 50 lineup is the first to pre-pack with EMUI 13 software. Yet, a rollout for old devices is what everyone is looking at.
Furthermore, Huawei Nova Y61 also marked the debut for global consumers. It features a 50MP triple AI-powered camera system and comes with a 22.5W super fast charger, 5000mAh battery, and EMUI 12 software.
Aside from all of the action-packed sequences, this article will give you updates on each Huawei EMUI firmware rollout happening in the month of November 2022. Check them below.
November 26, 2022:
- Huawei Nova 9 smartphone is getting November 2022 EMUI security patch that installs various new improvements for the system.
November 25, 2022:
- Huawei Mate Xs foldable phone in the global market installing November 2022 EMUI security update with EMUI version 188.8.131.520.
- Huawei Nova Y70 smartphone is receiving November 2022 EMUI software update with EMUI 184.108.40.206 build version.
- Huawei P50 Pro is receiving November 2022 security update with EMUI 12 version 220.127.116.116. However, users are waiting for a new major upgrade.
- Huawei P30 Pro smartphone users with EMUI 12 are receiving November 2022 security update. The phone is getting this new firmware with version 18.104.22.168.
November 24, 2022:
- Huawei P30 Lite is getting a new software update with EMUI 12 version 22.214.171.124 and patches to improve the phone’s security.
November 21, 2022:
- Huawei is rolling out VOTE and VoWiFi HD feature for some flagship including Huawei P40 Series, Mate 40 Pro and Mate 30 Pro global models running EMUI 12 software.
- Huawei P40 Pro global units are getting November 2022 EMUI software update with EMUI version 126.96.36.1990.
November 15, 2022:
- In some markets, Huawei Mate 50 Pro users are reported of upgrading over HarmonyOS 3 from EMUI 13. Read more.
November 10, 2022:
- Huawei P40 Lite is getting October 2022 security update in Europe that comes with EMUI 188.8.131.52. However, the update doesn’t include any additional changes.
- Huawei is sending a new software patch for Nova 9 SE smartphone that installs important system improvement patches for the users.
November 8, 2022:
- Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 users are getting EMUI 12 in more countries
November 2, 2022:
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 and P50 Pro smartphones are getting October 2022 patches with EMUI 12 version 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 respectively. These two software rollouts are important to improve the phone’s security.
November 1, 2022:
- Huawei P40 lite is one of the last smartphones to get the October 2022 EMUI security patch in November, yet it’s important that the phone is still getting a new software update, as it runs on EMUI 12.
- Huawei P40 Pro is one of the most remarkable smartphones in the industry and it has been served October 2022 security patch with EMUI 18.104.22.1686 version.