[Update: The EMUI 9.1 beta update is rolling out]
Good news folks, we can now confirm that the EMUI 9.1 beta is now available to download for the Huawei Mate 20 series devices – Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X, and Mate 20 RS Porsche design. The latest version of the EMUI 9.1 beta is EMUI 220.127.116.11. But there’s a catch!
In order to get this Beta version for your Mate 20 series you need to take care of few things – check below:
- Due to version restrictions, you must first upgrade to version EMUI 18.104.22.168 or above, otherwise you will not receive the latest beta version.
- If the registration information is incorrectly filled, you will not receive the latest beta version.
- The beta update is currently limited to China, but it will reach to other users globally.
- The device should not be rooted.
Below, you will see the device name with their respective model numbers:
- Huawei Mate 20 full Netcom version HMA-AL00
- Huawei Mate 20 mobile customized version HMA-TL00
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro full Netcom version LYA-AL00, LYA-AL10
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro mobile customized version LYA-TL00
- Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche design LYA-AL00
- Huawei Mate 20 X Full Netcom version EVR-AL00
- Huawei Mate 20 X Mobile customized version EVR-TL00
The EMUI 9.1 beta comes with many useful features and the April 2019 security patch.