Huawei has developed EMUI 10 based on distributed technology applications to provide an all-scenario experience such as audio and video call in any situation, business tasks across devices and smart vehicle-mounted devices.
Under the same strategy, one-time development for multi-device deployment can reduce costs, improve efficiency, and provide users with an all-scenario, smart experience.
Along with new features, Huawei has also made changes and improvements in the UX of EMUI 10 and updates to its UI design bringing new smooth operation for smoother user experience.
According to Huawei, the EMUI has now reached more than 500 million daily active users in 216 countries and regions and supports 77 languages.
This enables on-screen content to be seamlessly curated into an attractive and engaging design style, similar to a magazine. This feature also applies to our user interface design.
Celebrated artist Giorgio Morandi is best known for his subtle and sophisticated pastel color palettes. It is this style and color scheme that has inspired the new colors in EMUI 10. The result is rich color textures, bringing out a sense of space and layering and producing an elegant, high-quality color experience, perfectly designed for the screen.
In the Huawei Ambient Light Lab, we simulate four different light intensities, track eye movement data, study long-term comfort, and how image and text contrast ratios can impact reading comfort. Based on the results of these studies, we’ve designed a new type of Dark Mode, with an
intent to ensure optimum comfort and complete enjoyment. With Huawei, changing from normal mode to dark mode is more than simply reversing the colors. Instead, we optimize the colors of text, images and on-screen icons to provide the best experience in a variety of different light levels and environments.
Only animation fitting with user’s psychological expectations can give users smooth gaming experience. In this animation design, Huawei has taken the concept of unifying “Hand, Eye and Heart”. The animation will provide instant feedback to your hand on the phone, your “eye” a smooth movement and the response time that fits with the user’s expectation in “heart”. These can be experienced especially on the actions of clicking, shifting and return.
The revolutionary new file system, EROFS (Extendable Read-Only File System) offers improved disk performance and speed and at the same time helps in saving the disk space. It can increase the random read speed by 20% up to 63.3MB/s, while also saving more than 2GB of system storage. The new file system will also ensure a higher response rate when it comes to reading files such as documents, music or videos. It will also help while launching a large app including a game; the startup speed will be faster and takes less time.
The GPU 3.0 feature energizes gaming performance without exorbitantly snacking on the battery. The benefits include a smooth and seamless experience and improved battery performance while gaming. It cuts down on SoC power consumption by 10% and optimizes the performance of the underlying system to provide a seamless gaming experience. Besides faster touch response and lower energy consumption, GPU Turbo reduces frame drops and results in a higher average frame rate compared to when the feature is switched off.
Security: Distributed security, build a distributed full-scenario security system to ensure that the right people, on the right equipment, use the right information.
Hardware Compatibility – Mutual Sharing: The hardware capability mutual aid sharing virtualizes the hardware capabilities (display, camera, microphone, and speaker) of different devices, and puts them into the hardware capability resource pool to supply and use. The capabilities of each device are mutually shared and shared with each other.
One-Touch Screen Sharing: For the application, it is like running on the same devices. That is to say, if you have a video on your mobile phone and use a distributed capability to talk, users can use the phone, speaker or smart screen to talk, the speaker can make the sound bigger, and the smart screen is to enlarge the video picture.
Multi-Screen Collaboration: All peripherals of mobile phones and PCs can be used interchangeably. The peripherals such as mouse/keyboard can be used to control mobile phones. Mobile phones and PC applications support seamless collaboration, but third-party applications are required.
Huawei HiCar: Huawei HiCar can be linked to the car, mobile phone, and watch. You can enjoy the application (such as music, navigation, etc.) on the mobile phone on the screen of the car.
You can also use the car camera to share the scenery along the way with your family video, and you can check the status of the car in real-time on the mobile phone, or turn on the air conditioning in the car in advance. Your car can only be controlled by you
Also, it can be calculated whether the driver is fatigued or not, and the personal data is not left in the car. It has already supported 30+ depots and more than 120 models.
Moreover, The EMUI 10 also features GPU Turbo, Link Turbo, Super File System (EROFS), and Ark Compiler.
Huawei EMUI December 2022 Updates List
We’re in December 2022 and Huawei is still sending November security patches for EMUI devices. If you receive these new rollouts, then don’t forget to grab them firsthand to improve your phone’s performance.
However, the wait for the next major Huawei EMUI version climbing new ladders. As every Huawei smartphone user wants to know when Huawei will rollout EMUI 13 or begin its Beta test. Meanwhile, Huawei has not drawn any specific lines to indicate the future of EMUI 13 for global users.
In the midst of these, Honor is rolling out EMUI 12 based Magic UI 5 for its smartphones. The user interface is identical to the based version and only the name has changed so far.
This EMUI 12 rollout for Honor devices is only noted in a few markets. While it may take some time to reach more models.
For now, Huawei continues to pack new build versions for the eligible models. Adding to this, the Huawei P30 series also grabs new firmware and it’s quite interesting. As the 2019 flagship is still getting new software updates to improve the performance of corresponding smartphones.
Yes, there are a lot of rollouts and there’s a lot that we can learn about these releases in a month. That’s why this Huawei EMUI December 2022 updates archive will keep you posted will all of the software upgrades.
December 3, 2022:
- Finally! November 2022 security patch is released for the Huawei Nova 5T quad camera device.
- Huawei Nova 7i is receiving a new build version 22.214.171.1247 that brings 250 megabytes of package size.
December 2, 2022:
- Huawei is seeding a brand new software build 126.96.36.1997 for P40 Lite and you can grab it to improve the phone’s system capability.
December 1, 2022:
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 foldable smartphone is getting a new software update that brings November 2022 security patch.
- November 2022 patch is actively making interesting in Huawei Nova 9 SE and it’s expanding.
Note: This list will be updated continuously.
Huawei Nova 7 5G gets November 2022 EMUI update
According to the changelog, Huawei is rolling out November 2022 EMUI security update for Nova 7 5G smartphone with build version 188.8.131.52, upgrading from EMUI 184.108.40.206. You will have to download an OTA package size of 253 megabytes.
We suggest all of the Huawei Nova 7 5G users in the global market. This update is essential to bring a better security system. If the update is not available in the notification panel, check it via the instructions below.
Open Settings > visit System & updates > tap on Software updates and then check for the latest firmware version via on-screen steps. The flip side of the coin shows that you can fetch this update via the My Huawei app.
Below you can check the Huawei Nova 7 latest firmware changelog.
This update improves system security with security patches.
Integrates security patches released in November 2022 for improved system security.
- This update will not erase your personal data, it’s suggested that you back up any important data before updating.
- The update package will be deleted automatically after the update is complete.
- Ensure sufficient storage space to download OTA package.
To be noted, the software is expanding in batches and may take some to reach all of the available Huawei Nova 7 5G global users.
Thanks to our tipster – Mohammad
Huawei P30 Series EMUI Software Updates [December 5, 2022]
Introduced in Early 2019, the Huawei P30 series comes in three models including Huawei P30 and Huawei P30 Pro. These smartphones equip 6.1 and 6.47-inch OLED displays and are powered by the flagship 7nm Kirin 980 series processor. Huawei P30 series features new Leica triple and quad camera systems including a SuperSensing camera array and camera technologies for a better photography experience.
In terms of software, Huawei P30 and P30 Pro comes with EMUI 9.1 then upgraded to EMUI 10.0, 10.1, and upgraded to EMUI 11. On the other hand, HarmonyOS 2 operating system for the Huawei P30 device has been released in China and is yet to release in the global market.
However, Huawei does have confirmed the EMUI 12 rollout as a major update for the global Huawei P30 series consumers and it has almost rolled out the software for the corresponding models. Read more about EMUI 12 features here.
Meanwhile, Huawei, every month, sends software updates to improve this flagship and its features. In this article, you can capture all of the Huawei P30 series updates (on EMUI and HarmonyOS), changes, and improvements, made to its EMUI firmware.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Latest News –
November 25, 2022:
- Huawei P30 Pro is receiving a new software update in the global market that comes EMUI 220.127.116.11. However, the update will also expand for the P30 users soon. Make sure that you keep on checking for the software update as it’ll rollout in batches in differnet regions. (Read more here)
October 25, 2022:
- Huawei P30 Lite is receiving EMUI 18.104.22.168 version with September 2022 security update. However, the update is in the early stage of rollout and brings security patches to improve your phone’s performance.
September 3, 2022:
- Huawei has started expanding the August 2022 firmware for the P30 Pro smartphone. The update brings you the latest security patches released to improve the phone’s system security. Read More
August 31, 2022:
- Another good day for Huawei P30 Pro users because the company has started to roll out the August 2022 update for the corresponding device. Read More
August 29, 2022:
- Huawei P30 Pro user is facing a camera focus bug. Accordingly, the issue continues to cause focus loss on the frame, while operating the camera app. Also, the viewport is blurry due to no clear focus. Read More
August 27, 2022:
- Huawei is in the last phase of distribution of the stable EMUI 12 version to its selected smartphones and has started extending the EMUI 12 update for the P30 Lite smartphones in the UK.
August 10, 2022:
- Huawei P30 Lite is one of the prominent and most suitable smartphones to get EMUI 12 installed and the company is still expanding the upgrade for the respective device users.
August 05, 2022:
- Huawei P30 Pro users are stuck in mic and camera issues. Read More
August 03, 2022:
- Huawei has started expanding EMUI 12 for more P30 lite users across the globe. This has been started to distribute last month with various new features and quality improvements for the corresponding smartphone users.
July 27, 2022:
- Last week, Huawei began seeding EMUI 12 for the P30 Lite smartphone in the global market which contains several exciting features. [Changelog]
July 22, 2022:
- Huawei has started sending a new and the most awaited software update – EMUI 12 for the P30 Lite New Edition. [Features]
July 20, 2022:
- Huawei has started delivering stable EMUI 12 for the Huawei P30 Lite users in the global market. The update comes with firmware version 22.214.171.124 and a small patch size. Read More
July 19, 2022:
- Huawei P30 users spotted a 30x zoom camera issue after the recent update [July 2022 optimization update]
July 18, 2022:
- Huawei P30 series smartphone users have started getting a new July 2022 HarmonyOS Software update. The update is rolling out in China with new improvements and system stability for the devices. Read More
June 30, 2022:
- Huawei has turned its face to the HarmonyOS-based P30 series for distributing the June 2022 security update.
June 20, 2022:
- Huawei P30 devices are now receiving May 2022 EMUI security update in more markets, as the firmware keeps on expanding for the corresponding devices.
June 11, 2022:
- Huawei has started to roll out May 2022 security update for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro smartphones in the UK with new security patch improvements for these two devices.
May 27, 2022:
- Huawei P30 Lite users are grabbing April 2022 security update, while the phone is testing EMUI 12 beta in the global market.
May 26, 2022:
- Huawei P30 May 2022 EMUI 12 Update [Changelog]
May 25, 2022:
- Some Huawei P30 Pro users facing camera focus issues
- Huawei has sent the EMUI 12 update in many markets for the Huawei P30 series and now it is rolling in New Zealand with version 126.96.36.199, and package size 4.79GB.
May 24, 2022:
- Huawei P30 series May 2022 security update is expanding in Europe, the update improves the security aspect of this smartphone.
- Huawei P30 Pro is receiving EMUI 12 in Indonesia with version EMUI 188.8.131.52 and a large update package size of 5.18GB.
May 21, 2022:
- Huawei P30 series is receiving a May 2022 software update with EMUI version 184.108.40.206 and a package size of 225 megabytes.
May 17, 2022:
- Huawei P30 Ringtone Fix patch is expanding for smartphones in different countries. The doesn’t have a big package size.
- Huawei P30 Lite is getting April 2022 security patch with EMUI version 10.0.0.562, and a package size of 149MB.
May 16, 2022:
- Huawei is expanding the EMUI 12 software update for the Huawei P30 Pro smartphone in the Netherlands. Read More
May 11, 2022:
- Huawei P30 series users facing charger issue [HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11]
May 09, 2022:
- Huawei is sending EMUI 12 stable updates for the P30 smartphones across different countries. Read more
April 27, 2022:
- Huawei has initially started rolling out the EMUI 12 beta update for one of the prominent smartphones, the Huawei P30 Lite. Read more
- Huawei P30 Pro users in Mexico have started receiving the stable EMUI 12 update. Alongside bringing various new features and functionalities. Read more
April 26, 2022:
- Huawei has now released a new software patch for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro models with EMUI 12 that resolves the Ringtone issue. Read more
April 23, 2022:
- Huawei P30 Lite NE smartphone’s EMUI 12 beta comes with version 18.104.22.168 (C431E2R4P2log) and a massive update size of 4.07 Gigabytes. Read more
- Huawei has started seeding EMUI 12 beta for the P30 lite smartphone in the global market. Read more
April 21, 2022:
- Huawei initially started the stable EMUI 12 update rollout for the Huawei P30 series smartphones in the overseas market. Read more
March 15, 2022:
- Huawei has started to send a major – EMUI 12 update for the P30 and P30 Pro device owners in the UK. Read more
April 8, 2022:
- Huawei EMUI 12 beta testing has now started for the Huawei P30 Lite smartphone, which has its own popularity aside from flagships. Read more
- Huawei has officially started the EMUI 12 beta testing for P30 Lite New Edition in Europe. Read more
March 30, 2022:
- Huawei has published EMUI 12 rollout roadmap for all eligible devices available across the globe. Read more
- Huawei P30 standard variant is installing the latest EMUI 12 update with build number 22.214.171.124 (C431E3R2P2). Read more
March 29, 2022:
- Huawei has seeded the latest EMUI 12 software update in the P30 and P30 Pro smartphones launched in the global market. Know more
March 28, 2022:
- Huawei is expanding stable EMUI 12 for Huawei P30 Pro smartphone users in Europe. Know more
March 24, 2022:
- the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro devices in the global market has started receiving stable EMUI 12 software upgrade.
March 1, 2022:
- Huawei P30 Pro February 2022 EMUI security update expanding to more users
February 28, 2022:
- Huawei P30 Pro February 2022 security update rolling out
February 22, 2022:
- Huawei P30 Lite New Edition is receiving January 2022 security update
February 17, 2022:
- Huawei P30 Lite users in UK receiving December 2021 update
January 28, 2022:
- Huawei P30 Lite UK users are receiving November 2021 security update
January 26, 2022:
- Huawei P30 Lite December 2021 update rolling out with EMUI version 10.0.0.532
January 21, 2022:
- Huawei P30 Pro (EMUI 11) getting January 2022 system improvement update
January 10, 2022:
- Huawei P30 Lite New Edition grabbing December 2021 EMUI security update for improved system security
December 21, 2021:
- Huawei P30 series starts receiving the first EMUI 12 beta software update here.
- Huawei P30 Lite grabbing November 2021 EMUI update, what about EMUI 12?
December 19, 2021:
- Huawei P30 Lite new edition is receiving November 2021 EMUI security update here.
December 7, 2021:
- EMUI 12 beta for Huawei P30 series expands in Europe.
December 4, 2021:
- Huawei P30 and P30 Pro begins EMUI 12 beta.
November 29, 2021:
- Does Huawei P30 Lite will receive EMUI 12 or not? check here
November 19, 2021:
- Huawei P30 Lite New Edition is receiving October 2021 security update that improves system security with the latest EMUI security patch.
November 17, 2021:
- Huawei P30 global version with EMUI 11 software system is receiving EMUI 126.96.36.199 software version with 215 megabytes of software package size. Check out more about this software update here.
November 11, 2021:
- Global models of the Huawei P30 Pro flagship have begun to receive October 2021 software update with EMUI version 188.8.131.52 to improve system security.
- Huawei P30 Lite is getting October 2021 EMUI security update that brings a number of new system improvements for this smartphone.
September 24, 2021:
- Huawei P30 Lite getting July 2021 security patch.
August 30, 2021:
Huawei P30 and P30 Pro in China are receiving stability updates with EMUI 11 software updates.
August 22, 2021:
Huawei P30 Pro getting the August 2021 important patch with audio improvements and bug fixes.
August 17, 2021:
Huawei announces the beginning of HarmonyOS 2.0 public beta for the Huawei P30 Lite (Nova 4e). The users can now register for public beta testing in China.
August 13, 2021:
Huawei P30 and P30 Pro global users have begun receiving new EMUI software updates with June 2021 security improvements. The firmware is identified with the new EMUI 11 version 184.108.40.206.
August 10, 2021:
A new HM OS 2 update is rolling out for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro in China with several optimizations and bug fixes. This new firmware is identified with the latest HarmonyOS 2.0 version 220.127.116.11. It brings a number of new changes to the HM OS software.
August 09, 2021:
A new software update is rolling out for the Huawei P30 Lite New Edition globally with June 2021 security update. This update brings security improvements to enhance users’ experience.
August 03, 2021:
HarmonyOS 2.0 testing begins for Huawei P30 Lite in China. With this, the users of P30 Lite in China can upgrade to the new OS from the EMUI software.
July 22, 2021:
Huawei has finally released the stable HarmonyOS 2.0 software upgrade for its older flagship phones – Huawei P30 and P30 Pro. All the users can now upgrade to the latest version in China.
July 20, 2021:
The new Celia Assistant support and a number of new applications are coming to Huawei P30 Lite phones along with April and May 2021 security updates in the global regions.
July 15, 2021:
A new display optimization update is rolling out for P30 and P30 Pro users running HarmonyOS 2 in China. This software update includes some essential optimizations to enhance the user experience.
July 15, 2021:
Huawei P30 Lite May 2021 security update is expanding in the global market. It is a small 128MB update with just the security improvements and does not bring any new applications.
July 3, 2021:
Huawei has kicked off the upgraded EMUI 10.0 version 10.0.0.465 (C185E7R2P4) for P30 Lite owners. To be mentioned, this update brings an updated package size of 604MB.
June 28, 2021:
Huawei P30 Lite New Edition comes with new features and added the Celia AI voice assistant to the system as well as quick download shortcuts for Petal Search, Books, Petal Maps, Member Center, and Link Now. Also, added the GameCenter app
June 18, 2021:
First HarmonyOS 2.0 closed beta with new optimizations is rolling out for Huawei P30 and Huawei P30 Pro smartphones in China. Read More
June 10, 2021:
Huawei has started to register Huawei P30 series smartphones for HarmonyOS 2.0 developer closed beta for Chinese variants. Read More
May 22, 2021:
Huawei has begun to expand the March 2021 security patch for the Huawei P30 Pro smartphone users in Europe. Read More
May 19, 2021:
Huawei P30 smartphone starts receiving a newEMUI 11 update that comes with March 2021 security patch and system app optimizations. Read More
May 3, 2021:
March 2021 Security update is begun to roll out for Huawei P30 Lite that is bringing new system optimizations in Europe. Read More
April 23, 2021:
Huawei has started to send March 2021 security release note for Huawei P30 Lite working on EMUI 11 for system security. Read More
April 22, 2021:
Huawei P30 and P30 Pro smartphones are receiving EMUI 11 March 2021 security update with overall device optimizations in Singapore. Read More
April 20, 2021:
Huawei is sending a security patch released in February 2021 for the P30 Pro New Edition smartphone for improved system security. Read more
April 6, 2021:
Huawei P30 on EMUI 11 starts grabbing new firmware that installs March 2021 security as well as added new apps and quick download icons. Read more
April 5, 2021:
Huawei P30 Lite New Edition began collecting a January 2021 security update, which fixes different levels of exploits and issues. Read more
April 3, 2021:
Huawei P30 Lite smartphone has begun receiving a new software update that brings February 2021 security improvements. Read more
March 29, 2021:
Global models of the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro flagship receive a new software update that brings new security patches released in February 2021. Read more.
March 19, 2021:
- Huawei P30 lineup smartphone brings EMUI security updates that are released in the month of February 2021, which is responsible for the system security. Read more
- Huawei sent a new update for the P30 Lite that brought the January security patch. Now, Huawei is expanding this update for more devices in more countries. Read more
March 4, 2021:
Huawei P30 Pro New Edition started receiving a new software update that installs January 2021 security update, which protects the device against threats. Read more
March 1, 2021:
Huawei P30 and P30 Pro install the EMUI security updates released in January 2021 for improved system security. Read more
February 26, 2021:
Huawei P30 Pro New Edition receiving EMUI 11 upgrade with a list of new features. Read more
February 25, 2021:
Huawei has finally begun the rollout of EMUI 11 major updates for the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro, which the users have been eagerly waiting for. Read more
February 19, 2021:
Huawei P30 Lite started receiving a new software update that brings January 2021 security patch. Read more.
February 15, 2021:
EMUI 11 rollout for the Huawei P30 devices will start in February 2021. However, a confirmed date is yet to come. Read more.
February 1, 2021:
Huawei P30 on EMUI 10.1 getting a new software update with January 2021 security patch. EMUI 11 rollout for the Huawei P30 devices will start soon. Read more.
January 30, 2021:
Huawei P30 lite is receiving the December 2020 security update in more markets. Check more info here.
January 20, 2021:
December security update rolling out for the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro (EMUI 10.1). Check more info here.
January 5, 2021:
Huawei P30 lineup is getting November 2020 EMUI security updates in China. Read more.
December 27, 2020:
EMUI 18.104.22.168 version released for Huawei P30 series users grabbing new flash file transfer feature with a new software update
December 25, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.357 version for Huawei P30 Lite users receiving November 2020 security patch
December 22, 2020:
EMUI 22.214.171.124 beta version expanding for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro users in South East Asia
December 19, 2020:
EMUI 126.96.36.199 beta version expanding for Huawei P30 series users in the Middle East
December 19, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.331 version for Huawei P30 Lite users getting October 2020 security update
December 18, 2020:
EMUI 188.8.131.52 beta version for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro rolling out in Europe
December 12, 2020:
Stable EMUI 11 starts to roll out for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
December 11, 2020:
- EMUI 10.1 update released for Huawei P30 series with November 2020 security patch
- Middle East: EMUI 11 beta registration started for Huawei P30 and Mate 20 devices
December 9, 2020:
UK: Huawei opens EMUI 11 beta for Huawei P30, P30 Pro, Mate 20 series and Nova 5T
December 1, 2020:
Huawei P30 and P30 Pro enters EMUI 11 public beta, stable update coming soon
November 26, 2020:
Huawei P30, P30 Pro, Mate 20 series and Nova 5T EMUI 11 beta updates to start in December [Europe]
November 25, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.169 update for Huawei P30 series users receiving October 2020 security patch
November 24, 2020:
EMUI 184.108.40.206 third beta version released for Huawei P30 series brings a new feature
November 23, 2020:
Global Huawei P30 and P30 Pro users will receive EMUI 11 in the first quarter of 2021
November 12, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.331 update for Huawei P30 Lite in India with October 2020 security update
November 11, 2020:
EMUI 220.127.116.11 second beta update Huawei P30 with October 2020 security patch
November 3, 2020:
EMUI 18.104.22.168 first EMUI 11 beta version for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro registered users
October 22, 2020:
Huawei P30 and P30 Pro EMUI 11 beta recruitment begins
October 16, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.311 update for Huawei P30 Lite getting September 2020 security update
October 13, 2020:
EMUI 11 for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro under development, beta test starting very soon
September 28, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.166 version for Huawei P30 series with September 2020 security update
September 15, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.275 update for Huawei P30 Lite users in the UK getting August 2020 update
August 30, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.152 version updates are released for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro grabbing the August 2020 security patch
August 27, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.280 update for Huawei P30 Lite smartphone with August 2020 update
August 24, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.260 for Huawei P30 Lite users getting July 2020 security update
August 22, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.146 version released for Huawei P30 Pro users in India
August 11, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.249 update released for Huawei P30 Lite in UK
July 28, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.141 version for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro users with July 2020 security patch
July 24, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.133 update released for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro in UK with June 2020 security patch
July 23, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.127 version for Huawei P30 series users in Canada
July 22, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.126 version for Huawei P30 series expanding in Mexico
July 20, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.247 update for Huawei P30 Lite with July 2020 security update
July 17, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.223 version released for Huawei P30 Lite in UK with June 2020 security patch
July 13, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.133 update for Huawei P30 series with June 2020 security update
July 8, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.123 version expanding for Huawei P30 series in Serbia
EMUI 10.1.0.126 update for Huawei P30 series expanding in Dominician Republic and Central Asia
July 7, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.123 update expanding for Huawei P30 series in EE UK and Saudi Arabia
July 3, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.126 update expanding in South Africa for Huawei P30 series
July 1, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.126 version for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro in North Africa and Middle East
June 26, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.213 patch 03 update for Huawei P30 lite with third party app compatiability
June 22, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.123 version for Huawei P30 series expanded in Romina and Croatia
June 21, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.123 version expanding Vodafone UK for Huawei P30 series
June 20, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.232 new update for Huawei P30 Lite comes with June 2020 security patch
June 18, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.123 update kicked off for Huawei P30 series in UK
June 15, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.213 update for Huawei P30 Lite with May 2020 security update
June 11, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.1.160 version with May 2020 security released for Huawei P30 series
June 8, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.123 version expanding for Huawei P30 Pro in UK
June 5, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.123 for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro rolling out in Europe
May 30, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.135 new update for Huawei P30 improves Multi-Window mode (CN Model)
May 29, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.203 update for Huawei P30 devices receiving May 2020 security update
EMUI 10.0.0.197 update for Huawei P30 Lite in Europe with April 2020 security patch
May 20, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.135 Stable EMUI 10.1 released for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro (CN Models)
May 15, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.118 public update for Huawei P30 series with new features
May 14, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.195 version for Huawei P30 series getting April 2020 security patch
May 6, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.195 released for Huawei P30 Lite users with new features
May 3, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.202 update for Huawei P30 Lite receiving April 2020 security update
April 30, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.135 version rolling for Huawei P30 series with 3D AOD clock style
EMUI 10.0.0.193 update for Huawei P30 Lite users in the UK
April 28, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.119 first beta released for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro in South East Asia
April 26, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.195 update for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro with March 2020 security update
April 20, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.193 version with VoWiFi feature update rolling out for Huawei P30 Pro in India
April 17, 2020:
EMUI 10.1 beta recruitment starts for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro (global users)
April 9, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.118 public beta update released for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
April 7, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.118 beta version for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro registered users
April 3, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.190 update for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro in UK with March 2020 security
March 31, 2020:
EMUI 10.1 beta for the Huawei P30 series will start in mid-April
March 30, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.194 update for Huawei P30 lite smartphones
March 28, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.190 version released for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
March 25, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.151 stable EMUI 11 rolling out for Huawei P30 Lite users in Japan
March 23, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.159 update for Huawei P30 Lite in Europe
March 17, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.168 stable EMUI 10 rolling out for Huawei P30 lite in Iran.
March 16, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.167 stable EMUI 10 rolling out for Huawei P30 lite in EE UK.
March 15, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.167 stable EMUI 10 rolling out for Huawei P30 lite in Ireland.
March 14, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.186 stable EMUI 10 rolling out for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro in South Africa
March 14, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.188 stable EMUI 10 rolling out for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro in Indonesia.
March 13, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.168 stable EMUI 10 rolling out for Huawei P30 lite in the Philippines.
March 10, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.178 stable EMUI 10 rolling out for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro in New Zealand.
March 10, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.159 stable EMUI 10 rolling out for Huawei P30 Lite in South Africa.
March 08, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.179 stable EMUI 10 rolling out for Huawei P30 lite in the UK.
February 17, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.186 update for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro brings January 2020 security patch.
December 30, 2019:
EMUI 10.0.0.178 update install December 2019 and fixes an issue where the screen displays erratically during incoming calls on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro.
December 19, 2019:
EMUI 10.0.0.185 (China) update rolled out for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro.
November 27, 2019:
EMUI 10.0.0.168 update fixes an issue where the system would freeze slightly in certain situations on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro.
November 22, 2019:
EMUI 10.0.0.172 update rolled out for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro.
November 14, 2019:
EMUI 10.0.0.168 update stable rolled out for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro users in Europe.
November 10, 2019:
EMUI 10.0.0.168 update for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro brings the November 2019 security patch, fixes issues with third-party apps, fixes call errors, fixes issues with UI.
November 7, 2019:
EMUI 10.0.0.166 [Stable China] first beta version fo Huawei P30 and P30 Pro.
November 5, 2019:
EMUI 22.214.171.124 update for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro received the October 2019 security patch.
October 27, 2019:
EMUI 126.96.36.199 update for Huawei P30 lite installs September 2019 security patch.
October 22, 2019:
EMUI 10.0.0.159 [beta] first beta version for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro.
October 14, 2019:
EMUI 10.0.0.158 [beta] first beta version for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro.
September 28, 2019:
EMUI 10.0.0.152 [beta] first beta version for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro.
September 8, 2019:
EMUI 10.0.0.125patch01 [beta] first beta version for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro.
August 16, 2019:
EMUI 188.8.131.52 update for Huawei P30 lite added the ability to take clear pictures in the dark/night using the front camera of the device.
August 12, 2019:
EMUI 184.108.40.206 update for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro adds Night Mode for the front camera, users will be able to click night-time selfies with more light. The update also adds a new video editing feature, enhances fingerprint recognition, and installs the August 2019 security patch.
July 24, 2019:
EMUI 220.127.116.11 update for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro, this update optimizes the fingerprint unlocking performance and enhances the fingerprint unlocking experience.
Additionally, it improves the audio playback effect of some game scenes. This update also added the latest July 2019 security patch. It is currently available in China but will soon be available to other regions.
July 11, 2019:
EMUI 18.104.22.168 update for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro brings DC dimming, which reduces frequent flashing or flickering of the smartphones with AMOLED display, causing eye strain.
There is also a new ultra-low latency Bluetooth update that helps reduce the delay in audio sending from the device directly to your connected headsets and speakers. The update is also said to improve the speed and consistency of the in-display fingerprint reader, optimize the camera, fix display colors, optimize phone run stability, and installs May 6, 2019 security patch.
June 12, 2019:
EMUI 22.214.171.124 update for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro brings June 2019 security patch.
May 16, 2019:
EMUI 126.96.36.199 update for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro improves camera photo quality, making colors appear more natural and authentic Fixes the abnormal display of videos recorded by the front camera. Adds the option to enroll in a second face.
Adds alternative face unlock, allows for messages and notifications to display on a locked screen with live wallpaper. Optimizes the VOLTE, including May 2019 security patch.
Particularly for P30 Pro, the update adds AR Measure to the automatic measurement of certain objects. Moreover, it also includes the May 2019 security patch.
April 28, 2019:
EMUI 188.8.131.52 update for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro installs Dual-View video mode – In this mode, two rear cameras work at the same time allowing you to watch the overall view of the game and zoom into the players’ exciting actions. You can enjoy the moment from different perspectives with the Huawei Dual-View Video mode.
March 30, 2019:
EMUI 184.108.40.206 update for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro improved the Fingerprint unlock performance. The update also fixed a serious issue with the device’s Always-on display. It enables third-party application notifications when the screen is off, previously it does not show any notification.
Also, fixes an issue that caused audio and video to go out of sync during the playback of Instagram videos recorded in hands-free mode. It fixes an issue where emails with the attachment.
How to update:
Click on ‘System & updates’
Click on ‘Software update’
Click on ‘CHECK FOR UPDATES’
Click on ‘Download and install’
Via My Huawei:
Open My Huawei app
Click on ‘Update’
Click on ‘CHECK FOR UPDATES’
Click on ‘Download and install’
The information used in this article is subject to copyright…