EMUI 10.0 has landed with a wholly original UX style, that provides your device with a clean new look. It comes with important and useful features that are well worth the wait.
The EMUI 10 Beta testing of this latest version is now opened! Make sure you read the following instructions carefully so you don’t miss anything!
EMUI 10 beta version is available in the following countries:
1) West Europe and CEE Nordic European Region: France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, Czech, Slovakia, Poland, Turkey, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, and Serbia
2) Asia Pacific: Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Bangladesh, and Myanmar
3) Middle East Africa: UAE, Kuwait, Jordan, Egypt
4) Latin America: Mexico, Colombia, Peru
EMUI 10 Beta New Features:
Incorporates a magazine-style layout, for a more comfortable and authentic reading experience.
Understated gray tones make for a gentler and more comfortable display.
· A captivating Dark mode that’s more than meets the eye
Meticulously calibrated colors, based on high-level research, with a minimalist Dark mode.
Dynamic, naturally-based animations for page transitions, app launches, and other scenarios.
EMUI 10 Beta Known issues:
Currently, Huawei is fixing the following issues:
1. Apps downloaded using a certain browser app cannot be installed.
2. Screen occasionally turns black in picture-in-picture mode.
3. Local videos cannot play using HUAWEI Video when the network is connected.
4. Some finance apps might exit unexpectedly due to the compatibility issues with Android Q.
5. Some apps might have display issues as they have not been made compatible with the Google Dark Mode.
6. Some third-party apps might not run properly as they have not been made compatible with Android Q.
Some notes to take into consideration before you install the Beta version:
1. This is an EMUI 10.0 open beta test (OBT) version for you to experience new software features in advance.
2. The OBT version is still in the development phase and problems or defects may exist.
3. The Beta program is only for open market Huawei devices (carriers versions not supported).
4. If you want to roll back to the previous stable version from this beta version, you will need to wipe all your data on the phone, so please back up all your data when upgrading or downgrading.
5. The applying time may vary based on country and region; more detail can be found from local Huawei announcements on each country or region’s official website or social channels.
Beta app website for each language: