Huawei has started to push a new software update for the Huawei Band 4 device, which brings a number of new optimizations for better system stability and performance and increases the overall user experience.
Aside from this, Huawei recently unveiled the Huawei Band 6, which packs with the latest hardware and software technology. Earlier to this, this band was already debuted in global market and appreciated by the buyers.
About Huawei Band 6:
Huawei Band 6 comes sports with 1.47 inches AMOLED color display with 194 x 368 pixels resolution, 43mm x 25.4mm x 10.99mm dimension, incredible 14 days battery life, supports Bluetooth 5.0 and more.
In terms of health monitoring, it offers 56 workout modes, all-day SpO2 monitoring, Sleep-tracking, menstrual cycle tracking, personal assistant, and more.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Latest Firmware Update Details:
Updates Version: This new software update comes with firmware version 188.8.131.52 and the update package size of 5.60 MB. Currently, this update is rolling out in China.
Changelog: This update optimizes the user experience.
- This update is rolling out in batches and may take some time to reach your device.
- It will take at least 20 minutes for the complete process.
- Make sure a stable Bluetooth connection while updating.
- Maintain at least 20% battery in the device.
How to update:
- Connect the Huawei Band device to your phone using the Huawei Health app
- Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices
- Touch the device name
- Choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instruction to update your band if there are any new updates.