October 20, 2020:
Huawei Band 4 is receiving a new software update which brings new weather forecast feature and adds up several cool watch faces available in the watch face store. In addition to this, the update also optimizes the user experience of some old features.
This new update for Huawei Band 4 comes with version 188.8.131.52 with an update package size of 5.58 MB.
Huawei Band 4 Update changelog:
- Introduces a new feature for obtaining the current weather and 6-day weather forecast
- Optimizes the user experience of some features.
- Adds several cool new watch faces available in the Watch Face Store in Huawei Health.
Thanks to the tipster – Jannis
October 18, 2020:
Huawei is releasing a new software update for the users of Huawei fitness tracker, Huawei Band 4. This update comes with optimization primarily based on the user experience.
Earlier this week, Honor Band 5i received a similar update that brings a new weather forecast feature and also adds up several cool new faces available in the Watch Face Store in Huawei Health.
Huawei Band 4 Update changelog:
- Optimizes the user experience
The latest update for Huawei Band 4 lands with firmware version 184.108.40.206 with a package size of 5.58 MB.
Note: The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach out to your device.
Want to send us updates screenshots/information? connect here –
- you can also direct message us on Twitter.
A few things to know before you install the update:
- Upgrade time is about 20 minutes.
- Please make sure your battery is above 20% before starting the update.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth connection is maintained during the upgrade process.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Connect the Huawei Band to your phone using the Huawei Health app
- Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices
- Touch the device name
- Choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your band if there are any new updates.
(Via Huawei Ailesi)
Huawei P50 Pro receiving January 2022 HarmonyOS software update
Huawei has begun sending the January 2022 HarmonyOS software update for the Huawei P50 Pro smartphone in China. The latest HarmonyOS update level ups the software system and optimizes camera effect as well as system performance.
According to the information, Huawei P50 Pro January 2022 HarmonyOS update comes with firmware version 220.127.116.11 SP2. To install this update, Huawei P50 Pro users need the base HarmonyOS version 18.104.22.168.
By exploring the changelog, we have found that HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 SP2 build version brings optimizations for camera effect to take clear and improves the quality of pictures to capture more realistic and natural colors. Additionally, it also optimizes the system’s stability to run more stable.
Huawei P50 Pro’s new update will increase the overall performance of the device and user experience. Currently, this update rollout is in the initial stage and gradually expanding to all P50 Pro users in the Chinese market.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Huawei P50 Pro global:
Huawei’s latest flagship – Huawei P50 Pro has entered the global market on January 12, 2022. Since the initial launch, Huawei P50 Pro is marking its presence in different overseas markets such as Germany, Malaysia, and Saudi Arabia.
To be mentioned, the Chinese counterpart of the Huawei P50 Pro debuted with HarmonyOS 2 operating system while the global variant comes pre-installed with EMUI 12. Read more
New Software Changelog:
- Camera: Optimizes the camera shooting effect, improves the clarity of photos and makes colors more realistic and natural.
- System: Optimizes the system stability of the system.
To update your Huawei P50 Pro smartphone, open the settings of your phone, click on system & updates, and then software update. Wait for seconds while the phone is fetching the latest update available for your smartphone. Once the update pops up, hit the download button and install it. Alternatively, you can also check updates through the My Huawei app.
Make sure that your smartphone will be charged at least 30% or above and have adequate space to download the update package. Also, use a stable connection while downloading the update and keep a backup of your data. If the update fails, try again.
Huawei Watch 3 HarmonyOS software updates [January 27, 2022]
This June, Huawei launched its first HarmonyOS powered smartwatch – the Huawei Watch 3 series that consisted of two models – Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro. These new smartwatches are designed to deliver a brand user experience on the wrist.
For further improvements, the company will roll out the regular HarmonyOS firmware updates for Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro, which also optimizes the overall performance of the device.
In terms of design, the Watch 3 series features a unique and elegant design to provide a more comfortable wearing experience and an easier operating experience. More importantly, it is equipped with a HarmonyOS system that provides more opportunity for the user to play all along using the grid launcher app menu.
These Watch 3 series smartwatches launched with powerful health monitoring features that include a skin temperature detection sensor, fall detection, an SOS alert. Coupled with health monitoring features such as heart rate, SpO2, sleep, and pressure.
Since the launch, Huawei is continuously delivering the regular HarmonyOS firmware updates for Huawei Watch 3 series for better performance and also add new features from time to time. So, in this article, you can capture all of the Huawei Watch 3 series changes, improvements made to its system.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
January 15, 2022:
- Huawei Watch 3 with HarmonyOS receiving Lazy Listening features. Read more
December 29, 2021:
- Huawei Watch 3 and Watch GT 2 gets support for AutoNavi Maps smartwatch version. Read more
- Family space features update released for Huawei Watch 3 series. Read more
December 24, 2021:
- Huawei Watch 3 Pro HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 update expanding to more regions more.
December 16, 2021:
- Huawei Watch 3 series 188.8.131.52 update added quick SMS replies feature more.
December 6, 2021:
- December 2021 firmware update released for Huawei Watch 3 Pro (Global) more.
November 13, 2021:
- A major software update is now rolling for Huawei Watch 3 (Global) more.
October 23, 2021:
- Major software feature update rolling out for Huawei Watch 3 more.
October 17, 2021:
- Huawei Watch 3 HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 update brings many new features (Global) more.
August 21, 2021:
- Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro receiving August 2021 features update in Europe more.
August 14, 2021:
- Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro August 2021 update expanding to global users more.
August 11, 2021:
- August 2021 firmware update for Huawei Watch 3 and 3 Pro brings a big list of features to read more.
August 2, 2021:
- Huawei expanding display and system update for Watch 3 read more.
June 16, 2021:
- Display and connection update released for Huawei Watch 3 series (Global) read more.
June 14, 2021:
- Body temperature measurement feature, feature, UI optimizations for Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro rolling out with first firmware update read more.
Huawei Watch GT 3 January 2022 firmware update is expanding
The latest January 2022 firmware update is expanding for the flagship smartwatch – Huawei Watch GT 3 users. The Watch GT 3 is powered by the HarmonyOS system, equipped with 24 x 7 health monitoring features as well as 14-days battery life, and much more.
According to the information, Huawei Watch GT 3 January 2022 update comes with an upgraded version 220.127.116.11 with a very small update package of 61.55MB. However, this update was initially rolled on January 18, and since then it is expanding in batches.
With the latest Watch GT 3 firmware, Huawei added a very useful instant message reply feature that allows the user to send replies to WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Telegram apps when connected to an Android phone.
Adding to this, this update also optimizes the user experience of Huawei Music and improves the system stability of the smartwatch for smooth performance. To enhance the user experience and boost the performance of the Watch GT 3, it is recommended you download and install it as soon as it is available on your smartwatch.
To be mentioned, Huawei is distributing this update in batches, so it may take some to appear on your smartwatch. So, don’t get panic, it will reach you soon. During upgrading the Watch GT 3, please follow the instruction carefully mentioned below.
Send us tips on the contacts mentioned below:
- Message us on Twitter
How to update:
To update Huawei Watch GT 3, connect the smartwatch with your phone via Huawei Health app find your device, and then tap on it. Afterward, proceed towards the update section and follow on-screen instructions to download and install the update.
During this timeline, make sure that the Bluetooth connection won’t disconnect and both the device will be charged at least 30% or above. If the update fails, please try again. Also, the wearables update takes some time to update. Don’t update in hurry and wait until the progress indicator shows the end of the process.
New Version and size:
- Huawei Watch GT 3 comes with HarmonyOS version 18.104.22.168 and an update package size of 61.55 MB
- Optimizes the Huawei Music user experience
- Fixes some known issues and optimizes the user experience in some scenarios
- Enable users to reply to instant messages from the watch when connected to the smartphone