These 8 Honor devices getting March 2022 HarmonyOS update
Huawei is sending the March 2022 HarmonyOS software update for a bunch of Honor devices, which are under the care of Huawei since its separation from Honor. The latest update adds several new features and optimizations to boost the overall system performance.
Following the changelog, the Honor devices March 2022 update contains new devices support for the Super Device feature, adds Senior mode for easier settings management, and quick download icons for popular Petal apps.
Further, it includes optimizations for mistouch prevention in the gaming scenarios and calling experience. Additionally, it installs the security patch released in March 2022 for the HarmonyOS system for improved system security.
List of Honor devices:
- Honor V30
- Honor V30 Pro
- Honor X10 Max
- Honor V20
- Honor V20 Moschino
- Honor V10
- Honor 10
- Honor Play 4
The above-mentioned device users can check the complete changelog and other important information about the software version information and update notes below.
New Software version details:
- Honor V30 and V30 Pro: HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 updated from 188.8.131.52
- Honor X10 Max: HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 updated from 220.127.116.11
- Honor V20 and V20 Moschino: HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 updated from 22.214.171.124
- Honor V10: HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 updated from 188.8.131.52
- Honor 10: HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 updated from 220.127.116.11
- Honor Play 4: HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 updated from 22.214.171.124
- Super Device: Added support for connecting with some Huawei watches, bands, and MateView, which can easily support the new multi-screen collaboration capabilities.
- Settings: Adds the Senior mode settings screen for easier management of settings that seniors may find useful, including larger font size and a longer touch response time.
- Games: Optimizes the user experience with Mistouch prevention in gaming situations.
- Gallery: Adds Time and Moments tabs in the Gallery
- Apps: Adds quick app download icon for popular Petal apps.
- Call: Optimizes the calling experience in some situations.
- Security: Installs the March 2022 HarmonyOS security patch for improved system security.
Note: some above-mentioned features are available for selected Honor device users.
How to update:
Via the My Huawei App, open the My Huawei app and go to the support section, and tap on the update icon. Just after clicking, you will be redirected to the update page. From here, tap on CHECK FOR UPDATES and wait for the phone to connect server and fetch the latest update for you.
Once you get the update, tap on the download and install option. After starting the update process, don’t interrupt or stop it. Wait until it gets completed automatically. Also, don’t try to forcefully shut down the phone.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- [email protected]
- [email protected]
- Message us on Twitter