Last month, Huawei started EMUI 11/Magic UI 4 beta testing for a bunch of devices including Mate 20 series, Nova 5T, MediaPad M6, Honor 20, V20 in the global market. According to the official EMUI 11 global rollout schedule, Mate 20 series, Nova 5T, and more will receive EMUI 11 in the first quarter of 2021.
However, the rollout schedule for Chinese consumers runs a bit ahead. So in the same month, Huawei began the EMUI 11 public beta testing for 14 devices and released the EMUI 11 public beta.
The public beta indicates that a stable release is coming and so does it happened.
Now, Huawei has announced the rollout of stable EMUI 11 for these 14 Huawei devices and opened the way for these devices to get this major update on the global variants, which is likely to begin this month.
The version is the same as the public beta. Check the full model and version details below.
14 Huawei devices that are receiving stable EMUI 11:
- Huawei Mate 20 (EMUI 188.8.131.52)
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro (EMUI 184.108.40.206)
- Huawei Mate 20 RS (EMUI 220.127.116.11)
- Huawei Mate 20 X 4G (EMUI 18.104.22.168)
- Huawei Mate 20 X 5G (EMUI 22.214.171.124)
- Huawei Mate X (EMUI 126.96.36.199)
- Huawei Nova 5 Pro (EMUI 188.8.131.52/128)
- Huawei MediaPad M6 8.4 (EMUI 184.108.40.206)
- Huawei MediaPad M6 10.8 (EMUI 220.127.116.11)
- Huawei MediaPad M6 Turbo Edition (EMUI 18.104.22.168)
- Honor 20 (Magic UI 4 version 22.214.171.124)
- Honor 20 Pro (Magic UI 4 version 126.96.36.199)
- Honor V20 (Magic UI 4 version 188.8.131.52)
- Honor Magic 2 (Magic UI 4 version 184.108.40.206)
Note: This rollout is related to the Chinese consumers
EMUI 11 key features and the current number of users:
EMUI 11 comes with three key specialties including the new themes with the latest wallpapers, new artistic Always on Display themes, Eyes on Display (EoD) feature, subtle animation effects, gestures-friendly software ecosystem, and better multi-screen collaboration features for connected devices.
As of December 1, 2020, Huawei officially confirmed that EMUI 11 has completed over 10 million upgrades and this number of users completed the upgrade under 3 months of EMUI 11 release.
Following the upgrade, these devices now support the latest distributed technologies offered by the EMUI 11 system architecture and will help them to install HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile update the company rolls it out.