Stable EMUI 11 expanding for Huawei Nova 5T smartphone users in Sri Lanka
Huawei’s latest EMUI 11 custom skin is the most awaited update for Huawei device users. This new software offers amazing features and improvements for its user interface and existing features.
Huawei Nova 5T is one of the EMUI 11 eligible devices to install the latest mobile operating system. In the recent past, this smartphone was also part of the EMUI 11 beta testing program in different regions.
After months of beta activity, recently Huawei began to roll out the stable EMUI 11 updates for Nova 5T users in different markets. At the moment, this update is rolling in Sri Lanka and further touches the other region’s Nova 5T devices.
However, last week, the company has already sent the official EMUI 11 built in the UK and Europe market. This update is still in the early stage of expanding so, it may take some to cover all device Nova 5T models across the globe.
After installing this update, users can experience many new exciting features such as super notepads, rhythmic ringtones, AI subtitles, and amazing changes made in the user interface like artistic AOD, new multiwindow mode, and more.
Stable EMUI 11 version: Huawei Nova 5T users on EMUI 10.1 starts receiving EMUI 11 version 126.96.36.199 (C636E3R1P5) with a package size of 1.94 GB.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- [email protected]
- [email protected]
- Message us on Twitter
Before you upgrade:
- We recommend you take a backup of your important data.
- Use a stable connection to download the update package.
- Do not forcefully turn off the phone, once the installation is started.
NEW EMUI 11 FEATURES:
- Always On Display (AOD): AOD allows users to customize their screen and showcase their personal style by adding text and images to their lock screen.
- Multiwindow mode: Multi-Window allows you to open apps in a floating window for multitasking. You can relocate the floating window to the desired location or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later.
- Smoother animation: The brand new, intuitive animations throughout EMUI 11 create a smoother, more unified, and visually pleasing user experience when touching items or sliding on the screen.
- Subtle effect: Whether you’re toggling switches on or off, subtle effects have been enhanced throughout the OS for greater visual satisfaction.
- Super Notepad: Notepad now supports editing notes simultaneously from multiple Huawei devices. For example, you can insert a photo from your phone to the note being edited on your tablet.
- Lasting smoothness: A new standard for system animations has been introduced, improving app launch speed and the smoothness of general operations.
- Rhythmic ringtones: System vibration has been upgraded, and incoming calls and alarms now have their own custom vibration patterns. The combination of stereo sounds and coordinated vibrations bring you a more immersive experience.
- Multi-screen Collaboration: This is a special feature that enables your devices to work together to achieve their full potential. You can mirror your phone to your laptop’s screen to improve your productivity with up to three windows readily available. (This feature requires a Huawei laptop installed with version 11.0 or later of PC manager.)
- File Transfer: New large file flash transfer function allows the user to transfer large files, HD video, and images without any fear of size, distance, and image quality are not compressed.
- AI Subtitles: AI Subtitles support converting audio to text for songs, videos, or speech picked up by your microphone even when the sound volume is turned off, as well as translating English content into Chinese in real-time.
- Gallery: On the discover tab in Gallery, you can create video stories by applying preset templates with special effects and background music. The video editing features are optimized providing you with more instructions on how to use the timeline and edit options.
- System translation: Translate screen allows you to touch and hold the text on a foreign language web page with one finger, or on a picture with two fingers, to have the text translated. You can also adjust the area of the screen to be translated.
- Undisturbed screen protection: When you project your phone in Do Not Disturb mode onto your Huawei laptop, messages and incoming calls are displayed only on your phone screen, both protecting your privacy and ensuring the continuity of screen projection.
HOW TO INSTALL:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop-up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
Alternatively, you can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.
UFIDA reacts to Huawei MetaERP management system
Last week, Huawei Founder, Ren Zhengfei revealed that Huawei has developed its own MetaERP management system. On this, a leading Chinese EPR company, UFIDA reacted to Huawei MetaERP.
UFIDA said that the market has over-interpreted the MetaERP from Huawei. From an industry perspective, it will take at least three to five years for ERP products to mature.
From the perspective of the current competitive landscape, Huawei’s own products are mostly used internally by the company. Whether they can be replicated and promoted in batches in the future has a lot to do with it. There could be some factors that may affect the entire scenario.
UFIDA said that Huawei’s self-developed ERP has little impact because ERP is not a simple tool software. However, it involves a whole set of links such as the design process, experience extraction, and implementation delivery.
Whether it is a Chinese or foreign ERP company, it takes decades of development to form a certain market size. Huawei is not the first company in China to enter ERP, which fully demonstrates the market value of ERP.
Previously, Ren Zhengfei revealed in his speech that in April this year, Huawei’s MetaERP will take an oath, completely using its own operating system, database, compiler, and language to make its own management system MetaERP software.
MetaERP has also experienced the actual application test of various departments of the company around the world and passed the annual settlement test of the company’s general ledger use.
Many design tools are also released to the public on Huawei Cloud, gradually overcoming the embarrassment of supply interruption.
We don’t know much about UFIDA’s viewports but developing a management tool that’s helpful to Huawei itself is an important task to deliver. As the company doesn’t need to rely on other companies to give this service and save money. Huawei has not announced the commercial use of such software for third-party businesses.
Don’t worry guys, Huawei is not taking your work.
Huawei Spring 2023 Flagship Launch, these devices are coming
Huawei Spring Flagship Launch event will happen on March 23, 2023, and Huawei is ready to deliver various devices and products for consumers with the P60 series in the spotlight.
Ahead of the conference, we are here to give you an insight into what will unveil at Huawei Spring Flagship Launch Event 2023.
Huawei P60 series:
Huawei P60 series will headline the event with its brand-new camera technologies. On the other hand, Huawei confirmed this first for the launch occasion. You can read all of this lineup here.
Huawei Mate X3:
Huawei Mate X3 is the next generation of foldable smartphones. It will pack with a new foldable hinge, satellite connectivity 2.0, lightweight design, strong durability, and new smart features. Check our complete coverage on this device here.
Huawei FreeBuds 5:
After two years of Huawei FreeBuds 4, the company will unveil FreeBuds 5. This a completely new design with a flagship sound listening experience. Other than Hi-Res audio, the FreeBuds 5 will also bring LDAC codec.
Huawei Watch Ultimate:
This watch will equip the world’s first satellite network capability. Huawei Watch Ultimate has a sturdy design, which is confirmed to make a rampage this Spring.
Huawei Enjoy 60:
Aside from the flagship, Huawei will also fetch a new budget segment phone – Huawei Enjoy 60. It is popular ahead and getting praise among Chinese consumers. Despite being a very simplistic design, Huawei Enjoy 60 has all of the odds on its side.
Huawei MatePad 11 2023:
First launched in 2021, Huawei MatePad 11 made its first appearance with HarmonyOS. And a 2023 model is ready to make the grandest intro with an exquisite specialty.
Looking at the teaser, we found that Huawei MatePad 11 2023 will offer a special version with a soft screen. Talking about the specialty, this soft screen will reduce the screen glare to the lowest and provide you anti-reflection view all around the display.
Moving on, Huawei also has announced a new commercial product brand. Also, the first products under this lineup will come as notebooks, designed especially for commercial customers.
We’re also expecting a new 2-in-1 TalkBand B7. However, Huawei has not confirmed this device for the launch roadmap.
So, the upcoming Huawei Spring New Flagship Launch 2023 conference is packed with a lot of action and there is more that we could witness.
Huawei will launch new commercial product brand on March 23
March 23 event will bring a lot of new devices and there also will be a new commercial products brand that Huawei will unleash for the commercial customers under “Qingyun”. Yes, it’s the Chinese translation but for now, it’s what we have.
Under the Qingyun brand, Huawei will only launch commercial products and these will not include any consumer-grade devices. Also, the Qingyun will have its own name/text label on these devices.
As revealed by the promotional poster, the Huawei Qingyun brand consists of several types of products. These are:
- IoT devices
- Smart TV
At the event, Huawei will also launch the first commercial notebook products such as S540 and G540. The two notebooks use a 14-inch 1080P full HD IPS anti-glare screen, equipped with a 12th-generation Core processor, up to an i7-1260P chip.
Talking specifically about the G540, it has a physical cam guard, which you can enable or disable to hide the front-facing camera. It also supports 178-degree viewing angles and the notebook will have drop-resistant material.
Read more below.