Honor MagicWatch 2 receiving a new software update that installs various new features including quick access for your favorites, detects your workouts, and adds new language support. The update also brings optimzations for time zones, system stability and fixes known issues.
Check more information below.
- Introduces a new feature for setting and quickly accessing your favorite features.
- Adds a feature that can automatically detect when you are working out and identify the workout mode.
- Provides more professional workout data for Elliptical and Rower workouts.
- Adds supports for Lithuanian, Latvian, and Estonian.
- Introduces Cycle Calendar for tracking your menstrual cycle and predictions with notifications.
- Adds more time zones.
- Improves system stability.
- Fixes some known issues.
Honor MagicWatch 2 receiving September 2020 update with firmware version 18.104.22.168 upgrading from version 22.214.171.124 and update package size of over 20.93MB.
Note: The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach out to your wearables.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Direct message us on Twitter
Before you Update:
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
HOW TO UPDATE:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.