Back in May, Huawei rolled out a big feature – Remote camera shutter feature along with some known fixes for Huawei Watch GT 2. At the same time, Honor MagicWatch 2 also received these features via update.
Now, Huawei Watch GT 2 and MagicWatch 2 receiving July 2020 firmware update including automatically detect workout detection features, menstrual cycle tracking, and new optimizations.
Check more information below.
- Adds a feature that can automatically detect when you are working out and identify the workout mode.
- Adds a feature for tracking the menstrual cycle and predicting periods. update the Huawei Health app to at least version 10.1.0.311 to try it out. This feature is only available with an Android device.
- Adds more time zones.
- improves system stability.
Huawei Watch GT 2 and Honor MagicWatch 2 receiving July 2020 firmware version 184.108.40.206 and update package size of over 20MB.
Note: The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach out to your wearables.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Direct message us on Twitter
Before you Update:
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
HOW TO UPDATE:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.