To date, Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro is the latest premium smartwatch of Huawei that is packed with advanced hardware, software technology, and a stylish design.
According to the previous information, Huawei will soon reveal a new high-end smartwatch, Huawei Watch 3. The company will surely launch this upcoming watch with powerful hardware and software combinations over Watch GT 2 Pro.
To make this upcoming watch more product and new, Huawei has decided to put HarmonyOS inside this watch and provide a whole new user experience with new features.
Apart from this, Huawei is sending a new firmware update for the Watch GT 2 Pro Chinese variant. This update mainly brings the optimizations for lock screen operation and system stability to run the device more stable.
Earlier this month, Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro users in Europe received a new software update that brought new optimizations for exercise modes, display, and the system as well as PIN lock feature to the screen.
Check more information about this latest software update for the Huawei Watch GT Pro below.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
New firmware version:
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro receiving the latest firmware version 126.96.36.199 upgrading from 188.8.131.52/184.108.40.206
- Optimize the lock screen operation experience
- Optimize the system stability in some scenes
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection is stable during the update. Try again if the update fails.
HOW TO UPDATE:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.