After a month of beta activity, Huawei has begun sending a new update for FreeBuds Pro, which brings some features that were tested with beta version B370 to improve the user experience as well as optimizes the K song experience. (Full Changelog below)
New Version: Huawei FreeBuds Pro receiving a new firmware version 220.127.116.112 with an update size of 2.84MB in China.
Aside from this, recently it was reported that Huawei will be going to release a new pair of TWS earbuds, Huawei FreeBuds 4 with HarmonyOS support this month. However, the company has not yet announced the official launch date of the upcoming FreeBuds 4.
Previous leaks reveal that FreeBuds 4 will come with improved noise cancellation, powerful battery life, ear-friendly design, lightweight, and much more for Huawei users.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
- Maintain battery at least 30% in both the devices.
- Always put earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open(during update).
- Pair earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
- Added new health reminder function
- Optimizes K song experience
- Optimizes system stability
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device’s home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.