Huawei Mate 40 series is Huawei’s annual high-end lineup of the year, 2020. It was launched in four models and comes with premium features as well as pre-installed EMUI 11. After the release, the company is regularly sending the software updates for further improvements. Read more
Now, Huawei has started sending the new software update for two models of the Mate 40 lineup, Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro. This update mainly brings improvements for display and system that enhance the user experience.
Talking about the changelog, this software version optimizes the system stability to make your device run more stable and display effects to improves the user interface.
Earlier this month, Huawei released the system parameter for Mate 40 smartphones that offers support for 90 frames per second support for the Honor of King game to provide smoother gameplay and lower latency between your inputs on the screen.
- Huawei Mate 40
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
New Build number:
- Huawei Mate 40 users grabbing EMUI 11 version 188.8.131.52 SP1 upgraded from 184.108.40.206
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro users grabbing EMUI 11 version 220.127.116.11 SP2 upgrade from 18.104.22.168
For Mate 40:
- System: Optimizes the system stability
For Mate 40 Pro:
- Display: Optimizes some interface display effects
- System: Optimize the stability of the whole system
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- EMUI version and size may vary depending on the country/region/models.
- We recommend you back up any important data before updating, safety measures.
HOW TO CHECK FOR EMUI 11 UPDATE:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop-up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
You can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.