Huawei officially launched the all-in-one Huawei support application – My Huawei App in April this year. It eliminates the struggle of using different channels for finding information or related services about Huawei in one place.
Due to the busy schedule, there are very few regions besides the Mainland, where the company launches this newly designed app. But, now this Chinese tech firm made its mind to expand the availability of the app allowing more consumers to be benefited from the app.
According to the latest information posted on the Instagram page of Huawei in Greece, this upgraded version of the Huawei Support app will be available in the region within this week. The company announced that, from 13 August, Friday, users can download the app from Huawei AppGallery. Furthermore, it will replace the Huawei Support App.
My Huawei App: One-stop Huawei solutions
It’s defined as the collection of various apps mainly divided into Homepagepage, Community, Support, and Personal Center to solely provide all information, latest news, shopping channels, Huawei academy, and so on. The main highlights are mentioned below-
- Intimate Service: It allows users to find nearby stores, book online reservations, and local services
- Gamings: Enhance your gaming skills and explore your device with this one-stop solution
- Shopping: Get all the information about the available products, campaigns, sales, and offers
- Sevice: Enjoy service centers, smart diagnostics, troubleshooting, service information, and other activities
- Community: Interact with the other member, jointly find solutions, and be updated with the latest news
Currently, the app is available in the following countries: