On June 29, 2021, Huawei filed a trademark registration for Huawei Forum Video (Pollen Video – Chinese), which international classification lies under education and entertainment categories. According to the information, the current status of a trademark is an application for registration.
With this trademark, it is expected that Huawei is planning to launch one more video application after the Huawei Video app with new user convenient features.
Huawei Video app:
Huawei video app was specially designed for smartphones and tablets, which helps the user to find all kinds of content such as films, documentaries, and series. In addition, it also brings innovative offers of videos about hot topics, shocking stories, lifestyle, fun, and videos about sports.
According to Huawei’s official website, Huawei Video has been synchronized with the Huawei P40 series since March 2020 in 26 countries and regions around the world. As of June this year, Huawei Video has expanded in more than 60 countries and regions.
On June 3, Huawei Consumer Cloud Service President, Zhang Pingan announced that Huawei Video provides over 50,000 hours of Chinese film and television content, more than 100,000 Chinese films and drama series, as well as contains 10 million short videos.
(Via – ithome)
Download Huawei Assistant app [126.96.36.1990]
Huawei Assistant is your phone’s personal assistant that provides you insights, a news feed, and more in one place. Huawei and Honor smartphone users can install the Assistant to get its benefit. Below you can download Huawei Assistant APK.
Huawei Assistant APK:
- Download Huawei Assistant 188.8.131.520 (July 26, 2021)
- Huawei Assistant 184.108.40.2061 (May 23, 2021)
- Huawei Assistant 220.127.116.114 (April 17, 2021)
- Huawei Assistant 18.104.22.168 beta (October 28, 2020)
- Huawei Assistant 22.214.171.1243 (September 9, 2020)
- Huawei Assistant 126.96.36.1991 beta (August 17, 2020)
- Huawei Assistant 188.8.131.521 (July 31, 2020)
- Download Assistant Version 184.108.40.2063 (June 2, 2020)
- Download Assistant Version 220.127.116.11
- Download Assistant Version 18.104.22.168
- Download Assistant version 22.214.171.1242
- Download Assistant version 126.96.36.1991
- Download Assistant version 188.8.131.520
- Download Assistant version 184.108.40.2060
EMUI 10.0 or above can download it directly from AppGallery
- You can press and hold the card and drag the card to adjust the position freely.
- Touch and hold a card to add more services, manage the card size.
- The “Discover” module is added to provide service discovery and service management functions.
- “My services” is added to the avatar portal to quickly view added services.
- “Personal information” is added to manage mobile number information.
- Greetings are displayed from the drop-down list on the home page.
Huawei Assistant Description:
Huawei Assistant is a personal assistant at your side. It provides you with considerate, accurate, and easy-to-access everyday services on demand.
- Global Search allows you to search for content locally or online.
- Instant access Provides customizable shortcuts so you can access your favorite content in a single touch.
- AI Tips Displays notifications and reminders via smart cards, such as Stocks, Sports, and Traffic, based on your needs and specific usage scenarios.
- Newsfeed Provides you with personalized news based on the region settings of your device.
How to use Huawei Assistant:
Swipe right on the home screen to access Huawei Assistant TODAY (or left if you are using a bi-directional language). Huawei Assistant∙TODAY can’t be accessed directly from AppGallery.
If you disable this feature and wish to re-enable it, either touch and hold a blank area on the home screen or pinch your fingers together (depending on your device model) to open the screen management view, then touch the Home screen settings, and enable Huawei Assistant∙TODAY.
Huawei AR Map launched on Apple App Store, supports iPhone 11 and iPhone 12 series
Last year, at the P40 series launch conference, Huawei also unveiled the AR Map powered by Cyberverse technology. This new app utilizes the power of Augmented Reality (AR) for a new kind of map navigation.
Furthermore, Huawei introduced the AR Map 2.0 version in February 2021 based on Huawei Hetu technology. This new edition brings improvements for positioning, speed, and AI recognition accuracy.
With these advancements, Huawei continues to expand the reach of AR MAP and Huawei AR Map is now available for download in the Apple App Store, which is a very big leap for this AR-based application.
However, currently, Huawei AR Map only supports iPhone 11 and iPhone 12 series but Huawei has confirmed that it will be available for more model Apple models in the future.
Huawei AR Map:
Huawei AR Map provides AR experience, AR camera, and Video function to the users. Its augmented reality feature almost dissolves the boundary between the digital virtual world and the real world.
It recognizes the current positions of the phone, which helps the users to navigate through a destined place with directions and turning points. Also, the user can select the 3D model from the list of models and place it on the plane for the experience.
AR camera and video:
With this feature, users can take photos or videos of the virtual 3D model. After the shooting, the picture or video is saved in the user’s phone gallery.
For more information:
HarmonyOS version of Jingdong shopping app launches on Huawei AppGallery
Huawei Jindong application is a mobile shopping, which provides facilities such as product search, purchase, payment services, order query, logistics tracking, order evaluation, repair, and return to create a simple and happy life experience for you.
Additionally hot promotions including Jingdong spikes, daily specials, brand flash sales, coupons, limited-time full discounts. Also, a lot of discounts on Life Assistants: Jingdong Supermarket, Jingdong Daojia, recharge and payment, Jingdong Travel, and Jingdong Fresh.
it’s worth mentioning that last December, Huawei P40 equipped with HarmonyOS beta had pre-installed Jindong (Internal beta version) app designed for the HarmonyOS.
The picture of this beta app, at that time, showed us the product page information of the Jingdong App, that is able to work among different device including computers, tablets, smart TVs and other. This is possible because of the new distributed software architecture of HarmonyOS that enables seamless cross-device connection.
Huawei‘s HarmonyOS is the first distributed operating system that is truly built for the full-scene era. It supports cross-device collaboration, large and small display interaction, fast network distribution, adaptive UX, and AI-powered features.