Huawei Support (HiCare) app is a one-stop after-sales service app with many integrated functions including Send for repair, Repair reservation, Service centers, Repair progress, Spare part prices, and Live chat, aiming to provide high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient after-sales services for Huawei end users.
Download the latest APK from below:
- Download Support 10.1.10.311 APK (November 3, 2020)
- Download Support 10.1.7.307 APK (August 27, 2020)
- Download Support 10.1.7.306 APK (August 6, 2020)
- Download Support 10.1.7.305 APK (August 1, 2020)
- Download Support 10.1.6.305 APK (June 16, 2020)
- Download Support 10.1.4.305 APK
- Download Huawei Support 10.1.4.304 APK
- Download Huawei Support 10.1.3.403 APK
- Download Huawei Support 10.1.3.309 APK
- Download Huawei HiCare 10.1.1.305 APK
- Download Huawei HiCare 10.0.12.300 APK
- Download Huawei HiCare 10.0.5.354 APK
- Download Huawei HiCare 126.96.36.1999 APK
- Download Huawei HiCare 188.8.131.527 APK
- Download Huawei HiCare 184.108.40.2067 APK
Support (original name: HiCare) provides one-stop after-sales services for your Huawei devices. Schedule a repair, find a nearby service center, get online assistance, and much more – it couldn’t be easier.
1. Device center: Manage all your Huawei devices in one place. Check device specs, view advice, and more.
2. Troubleshooting: Quickly find and fix issues with your device.
3. Service centers: Find nearby service centers and check their address, phone number, and services.
4. Schedule appointments: Make an appointment in advance to avoid waiting in a queue.
5. Send for repair: Have your device repaired without visiting a service center.
6. Spare parts: Check the prices of replacement parts for your device.
7. Check service progress: See the status of your service requests.
8. Benefits: View available benefits for each of your devices.
9. Smart Diagnosis: Give your device a check-up to see if it’s in good condition.
10. Update: Get the latest software updates as soon as they’re released.
11. Live chat: Get online assistance from a Huawei customer service specialist.
12. Recommendations: Stay up to date with the latest offers and promotions.
13. Videos: Check out the best tips and tricks for your device. That’s not all – Support also comes with a forum, hotline, and many other features. Service availability may vary by country or region.
Google Play Store has a new space for Watch, TV and Car applications
Yes! Absolutely right. Google Play Store has added a new space to its surface for non-smartphone applications. By the term ‘non-smartphone’ we mean that now, there will be a separate section for the apps related to your smart screen, cars, and smartwatches.
Google often tries to modify its Play Store applications and services in such a manner that users can benefit from them at the utmost level. In the latest developments, Google has introduced a new section called ‘Other Devices’ on the Play Store.
Just like a house, where you have separate rooms to arrange the related stuff as per your convenience, Google has also organized numerous applications on the Play Store in particular columns so that users can comfortably opt for their respective apps.
Other Devices – with three new tabs
The Other Devices section resides under the search bar with other categories; For instance, For you, Top Charts, Kids, and more. Further, this section contains three more tabs for Smartwatch, TV, and Car.
The Watch section has Watch apps. Whereas, the TV tab comprises nine carousels consisting of the latest news, free movies and TV, exercises, and music. It also has games just for TV with a carousel design. Meanwhile, the Car tab exhibits ‘Stream your favorites’ and ‘Stay Informed’ for Android-based automation.
The company has begun to roll out this new feature with the latest update of the Play Store. But, it is moving in batches and might take a few days to land on your device’s surface. So, don’t worry if you can’t find this option on your phone, at this moment.
Speaking of the Other Devices section, this isn’t a unique function in Google ground. However, it will act as a one-stop place for all non-smartphone applications. This is a way to make your mobile version Play Store a more convenient and comfortable app.
Google Play system update adds Android 13 Play Protect information
Google has already rolled out the September 2022 Play System Update for Android devices. But it looks like, the company has saved some features at that time to reveal later this month. In the latest edition, the Google Play system update adds support for the Play Protect information to the Android 13 interface.
The company began the September 2022 update with improvements for the Google Kids Space. Thereafter, the US manufacturer introduced some new and reflective features for the Wear OS with unique alerts for compromised passwords.
Now, once again, Google has entered into the Play System to make it more reliable and convenient. But this time, the change initiates from the latest interface – Android 13.
According to the official Google reports, phones running on the Android 13 operating system will display Play Protect information. Users will be able to access this feature in the Settings menu > Security and Privacy Settings section.
How is this feature useful? Consequently, Play Protect will inspect the behavior of the application on the device. Besides, it will inform you about the basic details of the app before you install them from the Google Play Store. Hence, you will be able to detect whether the particular app is suitable or harmful for your gadget.
Track the app installation activity
Apart from this change to Android 13, Google has also implemented some finer techniques that let you trace the app installation process. This function also falls in the Play Protect category. Ultimately, the company has expanded the details displayed on the Play Store listings.
These details might be regarding app permissions, changing policies, and so on. Aside, you will be able to check the installation status of the app on your other devices with the help of your smartphone.
Currently, the latest versions of the Play System and Play Store (v32.4) do not exhibit any new progress. Perhaps, the company might be testing these features on its server, and could soon bring them to the real surface. But, the good news is that the app downloading will become quite more productive and convenient for Android users with the new Play System update.
|| Source ||
Google Play Store 32.4.15 version improves usability
Notably, this update might release in the context of fixing the error for Android users who are stuck. The Google Play Store can’t let the users make any purchases or log in, and issues on download apps due to DF-DFERH-01 ERROR.
For Android smartphones, tablets, smart wearables, and other consumer-based platforms, the Google Play Store is the biggest app junction, containing a variety of app and game genres as well as amusing content.
Over that, it’s the major source for the application in terms of downloading apps, purchasing apps, and updating apps. However, this downfall effect number of users experiencing the platform.
We can expect that Google Play Store 32.4.15 version aims to rid users completely and provide them with a better experience with the app. We recommend you install it as soon as reached your smartphone.
However, Google Play rolls out regular updates for the users, sometimes for the general maintenance of the system security, and other than that it aims to provide a better user experience.
Here is How to update
Open the Google Play Store app placed at the top right corner, click on the profile icon, form the Setting option click on the About tab. Click on the Play Store version, now if any new update you will get messages that tell you if the Play Store is up to date.
If you Android user then you can share your experience with us, whether to have faced such an issue on your Play Store or not.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter