With the latest Huawei Mate 10 March 2022 update, Huawei brings more new device support to the Super Device feature and added Senior mode settings for better setting management to help seniors.
Additionally, this update optimizes mistouch prevention in gaming situations and calling experience as well as fixes the ringtone issue. To enhance the system security, it also installs the HarmonyOS security patch released in March 2022.
After reading about the new changes, Huawei Mate 10 users do you think that the update is really important for your device? If yes! then for whom are you waiting go ahead now.
To install the update, open the settings menu and select system & updates. From here, tap on software updates and then hit the check for updates option. Once the update appears on the screen, tap the download and install option.
For more info: Huawei Mate 10 Pro EMUI 12 beta testing begins
Check the full changelog here:
- Super Device: Added support for connecting with some Huawei watches, bands, and MateView, which can easily support the new multi-screen collaboration capabilities.
- Settings: Adds the Senior mode settings screen for easier management of settings that seniors may find useful, including larger font size and a longer touch response time.
- Games: Optimizes the user experience with Mistouch prevention in gaming situations.
- Call: Optimizes the calling experience in some situations.
- Fix: Resolve the problem of ringtone stacks in some scenarios
- Security: Installs the security patch rolled out in March 2022 for HarmonyOS devices.
Send us tips on the contacts mentioned below: