According to the information, Huawei Mate RS Porche Design March 2022 update comes with a bunch of new improvements and optimization to deliver a satisfying performance even in old devices.
The new changelog brings new device support to the Super Device feature such as MateView, Bands, smartwatches, and more. Also, it adds the Senior mode settings to the device setting for better management.
Additionally, it includes optimizations for calling experience and mistouch prevention in gaming scenarios as well as improves system security and privacy. Further, it fixes the ringtone issue in some use-cases.
For more information, check the complete Huawei Mate RS March 2022 changelog below.
- Super Device: Added support for connecting with some Huawei watches, bands, and MateView, which can easily support the new multi-screen collaboration capabilities.
- Settings: Adds the Senior mode settings screen for easier management of settings that seniors may find useful, including larger font size and a longer touch response time.
- Games: Optimizes the user experience with Mistouch prevention in gaming situations.
- Call: Optimizes the calling experience in some situations.
- Fix: Resolve the problem of ringtone stacks in some scenarios.
- Security: Installs HarmonyOS security patch released in March 2022.
Let’s install the update via the My Huawei App, open the My Huawei app and go to the support section, and tap on the update icon. Just after clicking, you will be redirected to the update page. From here, tap on CHECK FOR UPDATES and wait for the phone to connect server and fetch the latest update for you.
Once you get the update, tap on the download and install option. After starting the update process, don’t interrupt or stop it. Wait until it gets completed automatically. Also, don’t try to forcefully shut down the phone.
Here are some points that you need to keep in mind, ahead of updating the device:
- We recommend you take a backup of your important data.
- Use a stable connection to download the update package.
- The device must have a better battery of 30% or above backup to install this update
- Maintain enough storage to download the update.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here: