Latest Huawei FreeBuds 4i firmware expanding in China, installs health reminder and calling improvements
After getting success in Huawei FreeBuds 4i, Huawei has recently launched the new premium pair of True Wireless Stereo earbuds – FreeBuds 4 with semi in-ear comfortable design, improved noise-reducing technology, Bluetooth 5.2, and more.
Now, Huawei has begun sending a new firmware update for the FreeBuds 4i, which was launched in February 2021 with a 3D bionic design, improved Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), high-quality audio experience to increase user’s hearing experience.
For more info: Huawei FreeBuds 4i launched with Active Noise Cancellation, 10 hours of battery and high quality sound
This latest update brings optimizations for the battery of charging case and calling experience as well as add new health reminders that provide new user’s experience.
This month, the Chinese tech giant has already rollout the same changelog for Huawei FreeBuds 4i users in the global market to enhance the level of enjoyment for the users.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- [email protected]
- [email protected]
- Message us on Twitter
Besides this, Huawei has today officially announced it will organize HarmonyOS Operating System and Huawei Full Scenario New Product launch conference on June 2, where it will release HarmonyOS for general consumers.
- As this update is deployed gradually, it may take some time to arrive on your device.
- Maintain battery at least 30% in both the devices.
- Always put earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open(during update).
- Pair earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
What’s new in this update:
- Huawei FreeBuds 4i grabbing latest version 22.214.171.124 in China.
- Optimizes the battery level display of the charging box
- Optimizes the call experience
- Add a health reminder function for headset wearing
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device’s home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
(Via – Huaweiupdate)
Huawei FreeBuds 4i getting new health reminder and calling improvements via latest update