Huawei has kicked off the new firmware update for Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro. This new update brings the Sp02 monitoring that allows the track blood oxygen saturation level, support for new languages, optimization for weather display, and customized pool length settings.
Moreover, Huawei has launched the Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro in China alongside Mate 40 series on October 30. This smartwatch now supports HarmonyOS apps.
UPDATE CHANGELOG FOR WATCH GT 2 PRO:
- Added 24 hours of continuous blood oxygen saturation monitoring. (Only for Android users, update Huawei Health app to the latest version)
- Now support for new languages including Korean, Burmese, Bengali, and Farsi
- Optimized the customized pool length settings
- Optimized the weather display
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro receiving this update with firmware version 10.1.2.36 and a software size of 203MB.
Note: The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach out to your wearables.
A few things to know before the update:
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
HOW TO UPDATE:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
(Via – Huawei Ailesi)