Aside from smartphones, Huawei is also good at taking care of its other products including smartwatches, fitness bands, wireless earphones, headphones, and more.
Last week, Huawei has kicked off a software update for Huawei Watch Fit that brought new moon phase information to the weather card to the system and improves the Sp02 monitoring mode for accurate results.
According to the latest changelog, it added a weather application that supports outdoor environment information, moon phase information, altitude barometer application with a severe weather warning, system stability optimizations, and more.
Models getting update:
- Huawei Watch GT 2 42mm
- Huawei Watch GT 2 46mm
- Huawei Watch 2e
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
Huawei Watch GT 2 users can check the complete changelog and other important information about the software package as well as its version information mentioned below.
What’s New in this update:
- Huawei Watch GT 2 46mm and Watch GT 2 42mm receiving a new version 184.108.40.206 upgrading from 220.127.116.11/18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199
- Huawei Watch GT 2e receiving a new version 188.8.131.52 upgrading 184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11
- iOS users can download and install more free watch faces
- Weather application supports outdoor environment information such as sunrise, sunset, tide, etc.
- Add moon phase information to the weather application card
- The altitude barometer application newly added the severe weather warning function
- In the exercise application, the elliptical machine supports the display of cadence and cadence-related data
- Optimize system stability in some scenes
HOW TO UPDATE WATCH GT 2:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection is stable during the update. Try again if the update fails.