In today’s scenario, everyone is becoming health conscious and regularly takes full-body check-ups. On the other hand, some peoples have already bought some machines for daily health monitoring.
In this equation, the wearable manufacturing brands like – Huawei, Apple, Samsung, and more started added new health monitoring capabilities to their smartwatches including Sp02 Blood oxygen level measurement, ECG, and more.
Coming to Huawei Watch, after increasing consumer demands related to health modes, Huawei continues to add new features to its smartwatches. With just a smartwatch users can track their heart rate, steps climbed, calories burned, and many other fitness and health indicators.
As ECG or Electrocardiography has also become a part of the Huawei smartwatches with the launch of the Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro ECG version and enabled the company to get it done for the consumers.
An electrocardiogram (ECG/EKG) is a test that measures and records the timing and strength of the electrical signal that makes the heartbeat. With the help of an ECG report, doctors can observe the insights of heart rate and check for irregularities.
Note: This feature is currently only supported by Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro ECG version.
How to measure ECG:
- Wear your watch correctly and keep your arm still.
- From the home screen, press the Up button, swipe on the screen, and touch ECG.
- From settings, tap Wrist mode, follow the on-screen instruction to touch and hold against the electrode on the side of the watch until the countdown is over.
- After completion of countdown, touch Done.
To check the ECG report:
- Open Huawei Health app
- Tap the Heart card
- Check the detailed reports in the ECG app
Things of know:
- During measurements, keep your body still and put your arms on a table or on your knees as well as relax your arms and fingers.
- If your skin is too dry then may affect your measurement. So, moist your fingers with some amount of water.
- An individual measurement lasts for 30 seconds. If the report shows that your ECG is abnormal, consult a doctor or go to the hospital for assistance.
- Users who are under 18, or pregnant, or with a pacemaker, or have been diagnosed as having severe arterial stenosis, arrhythmia, or hypertension are not advised to use this feature.
- You can pay to read your ECG report online. The corresponding services including ECG interpretation results and health advice are provided by doctors from the National Telemedicine and Connected Health Center.
Huawei Tip: How to enable/disable navigation gestures
With the bundles of settings and features, we generally forget to manage the system navigation gesture in our Huawei phone. Not only with the purpose of the design but it gives us easy commands on your phone.
Huawei provides special touch screen events including pinch, double-tap, scroll, long press, and flinch. By applying them you will easily return to the previous screen, back-to-home screen recent tasks, and more with a simple touch respectively. The aim of these gestures is to maximize on-screen reachability.
What are Huawei system navigation gestures:
The system navigation let you operate the phone with gestures rather than buttons, this builds an immersive experience to handle your smartphone. The gesture navigation patterns proliferate on handheld devices.
If you are unaware of such a feature in your Huawei phone, then here can check some easy guides to use system navigation gestures.
Below you can check the guide to navigate system gestures:
- Step 1: Open the Settings app on your phone
- Step 2: Click on System & updates
- Step 3: Search for System navigation
- Step 4: Make sure that Gestures is selected
After applying the System navigation gesture on your phone, here the question arises that how it works:
- For the return to the previous screen: Swipe in from the left or right edges to return to the previous screen
- For back to the home screen: Swipe up from the bottom to go to the home screen
- Recent tasks: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and hold to view recent task
- Close an app: When viewing recent tasks, swipe on an app preview to close the app
- Switch between apps: Alide across the bottom edge of the screen to switch between apps.
- Before using this gesture, touch Settings on the System navigation screen, and ensure that Slide across the bottom to switch app is enables
- Swipe across the bottom of the screen in an arc to switch between apps
How to check Google Play Protect certificate on Android devices
Google delivers Android updates with security against unwanted bugs and viruses that may cause your device and compromise data. Moreover, the built-in Play service gives you access to entertain yourself with the third-party app.
On the flip side, Google boasts you access to check whether your Android device is Play Protect certified, to ensure the security and device compatibility to run apps, and also to maintain your device consistency and security Google.
In other words, if your device has a Google Play Protect certificate, then it shows only the licensed apps for Google with passed Android compatibility testing. Notably, the certified smartphone is compatible with Google apps like the Google Play Store, Gmail and more.
If you’re using an unauthenticated device, Google will not verify that your device’s app is fair. In addition, devices are vulnerable to security risks because they cannot receive system or app updates. This also means that your data will not be backed up and synced with Google services.
On the other hand, if you are using the latest Huawei smartphone then you will not find the Google Play Services. This is due to the partnership breakup between Huawei and Google, which prohibits Huawei from using GMS. For Huawei users, the Chinese tech giant launches its own Mobile Services HMS in replacement of GMS but it’s still under development.
Here you can check the guide to see if your Android device is Play Protect Certified or not:
- Launch the Google Play Store app
- Now click on the profile icon
- Go to settings
- Under About scroll down to find Play Protect certification
If you find ‘Device is Uncertified’ then contact your device manufacturer immediately and ask for a fully tested and Play Protect certified device. Google Play Protect certificate helps your device secure it from all threats.
Here’s how to check battery consumption of your Huawei phone
Our Huawei smartphone is playing an important role in managing day-to-day life, over which it’s our responsibility to manage its battery consumption usage manually for the last long battery life. Meanwhile, battery consumption management becomes more important as it refreshed and boots up the battery function, and optimizes device performance. If your using a Huawei smartphone then must follow the below-mentioned guide to managing your battery consumption.
- Open the Setting app
- Then Battey or Optimiser
- Now you can view
- View power consumption details and learn about power consumption and usage ranking of apps
- Touch the time slot on the battery level chart to learn about the power consumption of the battery level chart.
- Touch the app to see battery usage details, or touch Kill to close the app.
Some pre-installed apps cannot be closed
How to enable Power Saving Mode:
Alongside checking the battery consumption Huawei is also offers you a power-saving mode, it generally used when you then low battery life it helps to run your phone on low battery for more and more.
You can enable the power-saving mode when the battery level of your phone is low but using the following mentioned steps:
- Go to settings
- Then Battery or Optimiser
- Now enable power-saving mode
How to enable performance Mode:
Performance mode changes the power settings to provide ultimate performance. In particular, using a graphics-intensive app will drain your battery faster. You can try this mode to try something new with your Huawei phone via below mentioned steps:
- Go to settings
- Then the Battery or optimizer
- Now enable the performance mode
A meter time icon will appear in your display of the status bar, notably this feature is limited to some Huawei devices. Do check and if available then must try to operate this on your Huawei phone.
How to enable Smart Charge:
Smart Charge learns charging habits intelligently and manages the charging process. This feature reduces the time the device is fully charged, reduces battery wear levels, and extends battery life. You can apply this feature to manage the activity.
Especially if you charge your phone overnight, this feature will stop charging when the battery capacity reaches a particular level over time. Your smartphone will continue to charge until your device is fully charged before you wake up in the morning.
- Open the setting app
- Battery option
- Then more battery setting
- Now enable the Smart Battery Capacity feature