Huawei FreeBuds 3 launched with the world’s 1st certified BT/BLE dual-mode Bluetooth 5.1, dual-channel transmission technology, 356 MHz audio processor, active noise cancellation, supports wireless charging, and more.
Following the launch, Huawei continuously sending the firmware updates for Huawei FreeBuds 3 to improve its features and optimizes the system stability that enhances device performance.
For further improvements, Huawei has started releasing a new firmware update for Huawei FreeBuds 3 that optimizes the Bluetooth connection stability between devices for a better user experience.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Version: Huawei FreeBuds 3 receiving 18.104.22.1680 version with an update size of 2.02MB.
Improvements: Improves Bluetooth connection stability.
Note: This update is rolling out in batches, so it may take some time/days to reach your FreeBuds 3
HOW TO UPDATE FREEBUDS 3:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
Points to remember before update:
- Please ensure that the battery levels of both the earbuds and the charging case are higher than 30% before updating.
- Put both earbuds into the charging case, keep the case open and press and hold the button on the charging case for more than 10 seconds until the inner indicator light flashes red. Then pair the earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
- Before updating, please put both earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open until the update is complete.