September 21, 2020: Bluetooth stability, playback quality, and more improvements
A new software version is rolling out with firmware version 22.214.171.1248 brings improvements for Bluetooth stability, optimizations for the system, and playback quality. details linked below.
Meanwhile, the saftware version for some other users comes with with new optimizations to reduce power consumption during calls.
Thanks to the tipsters – Buns and Huaweiailesi
August 10, 2020: August update with improvements for playback quality and wear detection
Now, Huawei FreeBuds 3 users receiving the latest update with improvements for Bluetooth stability, optimizations for the system, and playback quality. details linked below.
- Improves Bluetooth connection stability.
- Optimizes system compatibility.
- Improves earphone playback quality and increases wear detection responsiveness.
Huawei FreeBuds 3 in the UK comes with version 126.96.36.1996.
Note: This update is rolling out in batches, so it may take some time/days to reach your FreeBuds 3
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
HOW TO UPDATE FREEBUDS 3:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
- Please ensure that the battery levels of both the earbuds and the charging case are higher than 30% before updating.
- Put both earbuds into the charging case, keep the case open and press and hold the button on the charging case for more than 10 seconds until the inner indicator light flashes red. Then pair the earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
- Before updating, please put both earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open until the update is complete.
Thanks to the tipster – Richard.
Huawei P30 series June 2022 security update rolling out [CN]
It’s been a week since Huawei pushed off the May 2022 security patch for the P30 series running on the EMUI interface. Now, the Chinese manufacturer has turned its face to the HarmonyOS-based Huawei P30 series for distributing the June 2022 security update.
The June 2022 security update for the Huawei P30 series is arriving on the home ground with HarmonyOS version 188.8.131.52. Consequently, users will require the base version 184.108.40.206, for upgrading their device to new software.
According to the latest information, the company is rolling out the new security patch for the device carrying the C00/C01 model number.
You can verify your device from the list given below:
- P30 full Netcom version ELE-AL00
- P30 full Netcom version (mobile customization) ELE-TL00
- P30 Pro Full Netcom version VOG-AL00/VOG-AL10
- P30 Pro full Netcom version (mobile customization) VOG-TL00
To check the version number, visit the Settings section of the device. Further, select the About Phone > Version Number.
HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 Update
Moving on to the new update, the firmware is divided into two parts. The first part increases the stability and reliability of the system. Meanwhile, the other part consists of the latest June 2022 security patch that fixes numerous exploits of the device.
- Incorporates a June 2022 security patch that enhances the system security of the device.
So Huawei P30 smartphone owners, we suggest you install the new update as soon as it appears on the notifications through the OTA update in order to experience a smooth as well as an efficient internal system.
On the flip side, you can also spy on the update section of the device to download the software manually. For doing so, visit the Settings menu, and select the System & Updates option. Thereafter, hit the Software Updates section and click on the Check For Updates tab.
Wait for the device to complete the search for the new firmware. To the available update, click on the Download & Install button.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Huawei Enjoy 10.1 Tablet 18.104.22.168 update improves audio playback and display interface
Huawei has finally turned its face to the cost-effective Enjoy 10.1-inch tablet and has pushed off a new HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 update. The update packs a bundle of improvements in its bag for the display as well as the audio functions of the device.
According to the latest information, the new update optimizes the display element for some of the interface contents in the system. Further, it improves the functionality of the audio playback concerning the Bluetooth headsets.
Thus, users would be able to experience better graphics and sound experience while using the respective device. Apart from the display and audio operations, the update fixes the anti-mistouch gestures experience in the gaming scenarios. As a result, gaming lovers can operate the device accordingly.
However, users may not like the concept of the security patch. Unfortunately, the update is running on the February 2022 security patch. Although, users were eagerly waiting for the latest patch released in June 2022.
Adapting Update Models:
- Huawei Enjoy Tablet 10.1 inches AGS2-AL00
- Huawei Enjoy Tablet 10.1 inches AGS2-W09
The latest firmware update for the Huawei Enjoy 10.1-inch tablet carries the 126.96.36.199 build version. Consequently, users must have the baseline version 188.8.131.52 for installing the new update.
For upgrading your device to the latest software, visit the Settings application on the tablet’s menu. Further, select the System & Updates followed by the Software Updates. Next, tap on the Check for Updates, and wait for the device to check the server.
Thereafter, follow the on-screen instructions, and install the update. Keep in mind to use a stable Wi-Fi connection for conducting the installation process.
- Optimizes the display of some interface contents
- Optimized the anti-mistouch operation experience of the game scenes
- Optimizes the audio playback experience of Bluetooth headsets
- Incorporates the February 2022 security patch to enhance system security
Get latest Google Play Store 31.1.20 update
In addition, the update further emphasizes the application’s in-store performance to deliver you a better user experience. Particularly updating the Google Play Store over the latest 31.1.20 version gives you prompter access to the Android applications.
All you need you to lift the 25.31 MB of installation weight to enjoy the new and smooth functioning of the Google Play Store. However, the update doesn’t have any new and noticeable changes and features.
To download the latest version of the Google Play Store on your Android phone:
Firstly open the, now at the top right, tap the profile icon, click on the Settings then About, and then Play Store Version. You will get pop-up messages to show whether your Play Store is up to date or not, tap on Got it and if an update is available, it will automatically download and install in a few minutes.
Or get Google Play Store 31.1.20 update directly via APKMirror
Google Play Store:
Google Play Store is a platform that delivers you a package of your entertainment including games, apps, movies Books, and more. There you will find some paid and unpaid applications, you just go with your convenience to entertain yourself.
Moreover, Google Play Store is an online app market that let users find and download applications, also it has some other functions too, like kids mode, getting a refund for the paid app, joining the Beta app before its stable release, and more, if your unaware with such a feature then must read: Try these 5 hidden Google Play Store tips