Huawei is testing a new Petal Mail app version 184.108.40.206 under the beta testing that will let you add a different account in the same app. The latest mail app will also let you choose between the already logged-in account and log out the unimportant ones.
The latest Petal Mail 220.127.116.11 beta version also supports the use of new language features as well as fixes for issues and optimizations for user experience. The rollout of this version is currently limited to Huawei devices in China and targets only the beta testers.
Petal Mail is Huawei’s own mail service that is launched for Huawei devices. To use Petal Mail you’ll need to create your account via the official Huawei Mail website.
The official Petal Mail app helps you stay on top of your emails.
- Your Petal Mail address can be used as your HUAWEI ID, so you can use it to access other Huawei services too. You’ll also be able to log in to your inbox using other verification methods linked to your HUAWEI ID (such as Face Recognition, Fingerprint ID, or SMS verification).
- Send and receive emails with ease, including cc’ing and bcc’ing, attaching files, and more.
- Manage your emails efficiently by swiping and tapping.
- Organize your inbox by starring, archiving, and deleting emails, marking spam emails, and more.
- Get real-time email reminders so you never miss a thing.
(via – ithome)
Install the Huawei Quick App Center 18.104.22.168
Huawei Quick App Center is an all-in-one installation-free platform that brings you the ease of access to mobile apps without installing the app entirely. As recently, Huawei has released Quick App Center 22.214.171.124, which brings you new system optimizations.
According to the information, the Huawei Quick App Center 126.96.36.199 version is available to download from here (link). You can also get this app version from AppGallery or update it right there to get the latest app.
Huawei Quick App Center:
Below you can check all of the benefits of using the Quick App Center mobile application.
- Installation-free: Quick apps can be opened with a single tap and added as home screen icons for instant access.
- Space-saving: Quick apps require little storage space and consume fewer memory resources when running, ensuring a smooth user experience.
- Easy-to-find entries: Quick apps can be accessed from the home screen, HUAWEI Assistant∙TODAY, Huawei Quick App Center, HUAWEI AppGallery, and more.
Huawei GameCenter 188.8.131.523 available to download
Huawei has started testing GameCenter 184.108.40.2063 beta version. However, the app is available to download via the link here. This testing version is the follow-up test app followed by AppGallery 220.127.116.11 beta.
Huawei GameCenter 18.104.22.1683 beta version brings new optimizations for users. The app will further enhance the user experience and bring you the latest performance on board.
Huawei GameCenter brings you premium gaming services including exclusive access to new games, you can also pre-order games to be among the first to know about the trends as well as upcoming games.
Furthermore, the app has a safe and smart user interface that detects your installed games on your phone and optimizes them for the best use cases. There are also tones of activities, offers, rewards, and exclusive gifts available for your take on.
Get the new Huawei Assistant 22.214.171.1243 app
Huawei is rolling out version 126.96.36.1993 update for Huawei Assistant. The update comes with new features that will improve the user experience with personalized feeds and optimizations to the card system.
Huawei Assistant AKA Huawei Assistant Today is part of Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) and fetches different features for you to keep you entertained and up to date. To access the Huawei Assistant, you need to swipe left from the home screen and navigate toward the last slide.
Huawei Assistant 188.8.131.523 version is currently rolling out in batches and you can get it from the AppGallery application. However, you can also download this app version from the APKMirror link here.
Huawei Assistant brings you various user-oriented features including AI search, instant access to various system menus, checking what’s happening on your phone at a glance, and there’s a huge news feed reader to be scrolled by you.