PC & Tablets
Huawei Mobile App Engine public beta begins for third batch
On November 25, Huawei has opened the public beta slots for Huawei Mobile App Engine for 11 MateBook models from X series, D series, and more. It is the new software that allows you to run mobile apps on PC and provides a unified user experience.
Huawei Mobile App Engine Public beta details:
- November 24, 2021, to December 31, 2021
- LeXiang App and other channels.
- Huawei MateBook X Pro 2020 models
- Huawei MateBook X Pro 2021 models
- Huawei MateBook 13 2020 models
- Huawei MateBook 14 2020 models
- Huawei MateBook D 14 2021 models
- Huawei MateBook D 15 2021 models
- Huawei MateBook 13 2021 models
- Huawei MateBook 14 2021 models
- Huawei MateBook D 15 2020 models
- Huawei MateBook D 14 2020 models
- Huawei MateBook E 2022
Check more about Huawei Mobile App Engine below.
Huawei Mobile App Engine:
At Huawei smart office product launch conference 2021, Huawei launched Mobile App Engine that comes pre-installed with Huawei MateBook 13s and 14s. This feature allows a user to install and run an Android application with a suitable interface.
Furthermore, the company started to send this feature on more laptops from the MateBook series. Apart from Huawei laptops, users of other brands can also download this software.
Talking about the first and second batch of public beta, there were 4 MateBook models in the first batch that started on September 25. while the second batch had six old MateBook models that began on October 25 in China.
Users can download and play apps and games directly on your Huawei pc device. You can access these apps via Huawei AppGallery to enjoy the smartphone’s content on a large screen.
Huawei App Engine supports Multi-window mode, you can run multiple Android apps at once on the same screen. The surprising element of this news includes the support of running and installing APK files directly from the file explorer. This is a factor that everyone wants to test with their own hands.