Huawei authorities will also be attending the event and it will be the first time when the HarmonyOS Connect brand upgrade and ecosystem channel strategy will be released to partners.
Previously, it was reported that Huawei’s main aim behind this summit is to establish a strong bond between the HarmonyOS systems and hardware partners that will be involved with Huawei.
The poster also shows the event agenda, which is listed below:
- 9 Sign-in and exhibit area experience
- Insight into the development trend of IoT Industry
- HarmonyOS Connect brand upgrade
- Ecosystem partner case sharing
- HarmonyOS Connect Ecosystem Channel Strategy
- HarmonyOS Connect Ecosystem partner one-stop service platform – scan the QR code to follow the official WeChat account for more information
HarmonyOS AKA Hongmeng OS is Huawei’s home-developed distributed operating system, which is mainly designed for Huawei smartphones but can be used by any third-party smartphone maker on their smartphones.
It has been under development for 5 years and for the first time, it was introduced at Huawei Developer Conference 2019 with limited functionalities. Further, the next version, HarmonyOS 2.0 was released at HDC 2020 with expanded platform support.
At present, the HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile developer public beta is underway and it reported that general consumer beta will start in early June before stable rollout.
(Source | Weibo)