The company has also invited many industry leaders and experts from the field of AI, Cloud, and Big Data to present their respective on the next industrial trends of digitalization and energy transition.
Moreover, Huawei is working to develop a low-carbon smart society bringing an ultimate and greener future for its consumers and partner. In addition, the experts will provide insights on various subjects that mainly includes-
- Challenges and opportunities of sustainability developments
- Promote industry upgrade with continuous innovations
- Create values for the customers
- Decarburization of power generation and electrification of energy consumption
With this summit, this Chinese tech giant will complete another step in the journey towards a green future. The speakers will provide solutions to resolve the challenges in the development of new productions, economic development, and realizes low-carbon cities. Below you can check the agenda and event timeline.
Agenda and Timeline
- Sign-in (13:30–14:00)
- Building a Low-carbon Smart Society (14:00–14:30)
- Energy Development Vision and the Future of the Digital Economy (14:30-14:45)
- Smart DC, Building the Future (14:45-15:00)
- Building Green, Low-Carbon Data Center (15:00-15:15)
- Solar-plus-Storage Enables Smart PV to Become the Main Energy Source (15:15-15:30)
- Large-scale Photovoltaic Power Plant Helps Achieve a Green Future (15:30-15:45)
- Seizing Site Power Technical Trends, Win-Win in Carbon Neutrality (15:45-16:00)
- Low-carbon ICT Network Construction Practice (16:00-16:15)
- Signing Ceremony (16:15-16:30)
- Coffee Break / Exhibition Visit (16:30-16:50)
- Digital Infrastructure Sustainability (16:50-17:05)
- Green Power Industry Standards (17:05-17:20)
- Panel Discussion: Invest in Green Energy and Develop the Digital Economy (17:20-18:00)
- Carbon Neutrality Initiative (18:00-18:15)
Venue: Address Sky View, Dubai, UAE
If you are also interested in this summit and to take part, you can register your selves through the company’s official websites or click here
Huawei Kirin maker’s market share declines, while Kirin 9000 runs out of stock
Huawei HiSilicon and Kirin 9000 are one of the best processors among different kinds of SoCs. So far, these chipsets provide the best performance and efficient functioning of the device. But seems like, the market value for the respective chipsets isn’t going in the same way as they were before.
That says the report of CINNO Research which showcases the China smartphone SoC shipments in the first half of 2022. Alternatively, the share market for the processors has gone down to 16.9 percent this year, with a sale of 134 million units.
According to this report, the Chinese tech giant has attained a huge decline in the market share of Huawei HiSilicon and Kirin 9000 processors. Going with the status, HiSilicon received a decrement of 81.5 percent on the yearly basis, which is the largest year-on-year decline.
In comparison to the previous year, the shipment of Huawei HiSilicon has fallen from 21.4 million to just 4 million units. On the other hand, the Kirin 9000 chipsets are no longer available for an unlimited period. Although the company hasn’t emitted any word on this subject till now, we are waiting to see the return of the king of Huawei processors.
MediaTek and Qualcomm are still at the top!
In this outcome, MediaTek and Qualcomm again managed to remain in the top two positions. As per the information, MediaTek gained 42.1 percent of its share market profit with 56.6 million shipments. Following the lead, Qualcomm scored about 35.3 percent of success with the shipment of 47.4 million units.
Thereafter comes Apple with a 16.3 percent increase, ranking at the third position. Despite several challenges, Huawei HiSilicon possibly made its place in the top five smartphone SoC vendors ranking. Yet, we cannot forget that among the top five brands, HiSilicon is the one to obtain share decline.
This time, the SoC market has been affected in overall aspects. But, Huawei has to make some powerful strategies to step back in the market with the same superiority and magic in its processor. Since there are already several competitors waiting outside the door.
Huawei gains 44.7 trillion USD sales revenue in first half of 2022: Report
Huawei has scored a sales revenue of 301.6 billion yuan (44.7 trillion USD) in the first half of 2022. Alongside, the company has also fruitfully gained a net profit margin of 5.0 percent, while the revenue overall continues to clamp down.
The Chinese manufacturer brought down the unaudited financial report, yesterday. Describing the odds and evens, Huawei said that the 2022 sales revenue report, as well as its operating results, seems to be on the right track for the moment.
Apart from the sales revenue, the company has also showcased the data of operator business and enterprise business income. Alternatively, the operator’s business income is 142.7 billion yuan (21.1 trillion USD) and the enterprise business income is 101.3 billion yuan (15.02 trillion USD).
Comparatively less, but good!
If we go into the flashback, the company has come one step down from its previous outcomes. In the first half of 2021, Huawei has obtained a sales revenue of 320.4 billion yuan (47.5 trillion USD) with a net profit margin of 9.8 percent.
On the flip side, in the previous year, the scoreboard for operator business income and enterprise business income displayed the achievement of 136.9 billion yuan (20.3 trillion USD) and 42.9 billion yuan (6.36 trillion USD) respectively.
Yet, Huawei believes that the overall performance and the result of the company in the first half of this year are quite running as per the expectations of the company. And soon the company will exhibit some more master strokes in the time ahead.
Giving depth to the words and success, the Rotating Chairman of Huawei – Hu Houkun expressed his cheerfulness in the following words:
“Although the terminal business has been greatly affected, the ICT infrastructure business has maintained steady growth. We will actively seize the development trend of digitalization and low-carbon development, and achieve quality by creating value for customers and partners.”
On the other hand, the company has also shown its gratitude towards the consumers who kept supporting the products and made them stand at the top position in the market.
“Thanks to customers and partners for their trust and support to Huawei. In 2022, the external environment will be complex and changeable, and operations will face great challenges. Huawei will work closely with customers and partners around the world to overcome the difficulties together.”
Huawei Petal Search brings new related searches feature
Huawei has recently dispatched a new update for the Huawei Petal Search app, now it lets you conduct new related searches via mobile applications as well as better app results from AppGallery and third-party sources.
Through, this new update for the Huawei Petal Search engine works to provide improved related searches for the users. Alongside it enhance the security to give trusted and verifies apps.
Here is how this new update for the Huawei Patel Search gives you a better result, check below:
- For example, if you search the “Green Tea benefits” on the Huawei Petal Search: Then it gives you the search result matter on the top instead of links of a certain.
- It doesn’t mean that the links of the web are not available there, but on top, you will find your search result content.
- It also shows you certain related keyword variations related to your search query like Green tea recipe, What is Green tea, and more.
- If you wanted to switch your query to the suggested one, then simply tap on one of them and the search will be conducted onsight.
— Huawei Mobile Services (@HMS_GlobalPage) August 11, 2022
The Huawei Petal Search is inspired by the related searches for the user’s convenient and better results. We recommend users check whether the new update for the Huawei Petal Search is available on their smartphone or not:
- Sign in to the AppGallery
- Connect and click My apps
- Search Huawei Petal Search App from the list
- Check whether the update option is available
- If yes, then hit the Update tap to experience the new version.
Here is how to activate the Petal Search Home screen widget
- Access the Home Screen.
- Two fingers should be squeezed or pressed together.
- Click Widget.
- Pick “Petal Search” from the list of widget options. To discover, scroll left or right.
- To add the widget to your home screen, simply touch it.