If you have an EMUI 10.1 eligible device and searching a way to sign up for the EMUI 10.1 beta program, then do follow the instructions linked below.
Note The EMUI 10.1 beta activity currently limited to only a few Countries and yet to expand to more regions including Europe.
FIRST, you need to install the Huawei Beta app from here. After the installation, follow the instructions below.
1. LOG IN YOUR CREDENTIALS:
- Launch the BETA app.
- Accept terms & conditions.
- Log in using your Huawei ID, this is will only require for the first time. (If you don’t have the Huawei ID, you need to create a new account with original email or mobile phone number).
2. How to join EMUI 10.1:
- Start the Beta app
- Select Personal (Check Bottom bar)
- Select Join Project
- Tap on Available Project (Check Top Bar).
- Select the EMUI 10.1 Project
- Tap on Sign Up, to join the project.
Once this process finishes, You’ll need to wait until Huawei validates your sign up application. Validation may take some time/days to complete. Following a successful registration, you’ll receive the beta version of EMUI 10.1.
Before you upgrade:
- Make sure to upgrade using the phone with the Huawei official EMUI software and required that the phone is not rooted.
- Do not try to upgrade via any other regions or countries, otherwise, the upgrade may cause unknown issues.
- Take a backup of your important data before upgrading.
- Make sure there’s at least 6GB of free storage available on your phone.
- Keep your phone at least 30% charged ahead of upgrade (50% recommended).
If you cannot agree with the Terms & Condition or the project is not appearing in the Available Project section, it may be due to the EMUI 10.1 beta program is not opened in your country.