Honor is rolling out a new software update with MagicOS 220.127.116.11 for Honor 50 and Honor 60 series users. This update has new features for both of the devices including the latest control panel and notification separation.
You can now swipe from the top right to open the quick settings dubbed “Control Center” and from the side opens “Notifications Center”. This is an upgrade from the past combination of quick settings and system/app notifications.
However, now the new features simplify the process and allow you to smartly manage these two different areas. This approach is very similar to EMUI and HarmonyOS devices.
The MagicOS 18.104.22.168 software update for Honor 50 and Honor 60 series also brings new optimizations and improvements for features and you can check them below. Also, this update requires users to first get the base build version and then move to the latest software update.
Over the past month, Honor spotted releasing this update for recent flagship devices and now, it’s reaching more users.
- Added support for incoming call voice answering and hanging up.
- The weather clock card supports background transparency, set the path: “Long press the weather clock card on the desktop -> edit the default style -> select the transparent style of the weather clock”.
- The control center function is added to realize the separation of control and notification. You can swipe from the left side of the top of the desktop to evoke the notification message and swipe from the top right of the desktop to evoke the control center.
- Improve the touch experience of some game scenes.
- Optimize system performance and make your phone run smoother.
- Combined with the Android June 2023 security patch to enhance system security.