Want to store your apps in one location on your home screen to make your home screen look cleaner? You can enable app drawer on your home screen to store all your apps and free up space on your home screen.
How to enable the App Drawer:
Open Settings, go to Home screen & wallpaper > Home screen style and select Drawer. If you want to switch back to a standard home screen, select Standard.
Add an app icon from app drawer to the home screen: After you enable app drawer, touch round icon in the bottom middle of the home screen to enter the app list. From the app list, touch and hold the app icon that you want to add until your Phone vibrates, and then drag it to the desired position on the home screen.
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Audio Control option in camera
- EMUI 9.1: How to use One-Handed UI
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Huawei Vlog
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Light Painting mode
- EMUI 9.1: How to change your navigation style with Navigation Dock
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Navigation Gestures