In this line, Huawei’s old-generation flagship, Mate 20 also been a part of the EMUI 11 beta testing program in different regions including China, UK, Europe, Russia, and more. After completion of stable EMUI 11 rollout in home ground, the company started expanding in the global market.
To date, Mate 20 Pro users in overseas markets installed the EMUI 11 major upgrade and started experiencing new features. Also, this update is gradually expanding to other parts of the world.
Now, according to the latest information, Huawei Mate 20 Pro smartphone users in Morocco begun receiving stable EMUI 11 along with its latest features and improvements.
EMUI 11 offers many exciting features such as super notepad, rhythmic ringtones, AI subtitles, and amazing changes in the user interface like artistic AOD, new multiwindow mode, and more. [Full changelog below]
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
- We recommend you take a backup of your important data.
- Use a stable connection to download the update package.
- Do not forcefully turn off the phone, once the installation is started.
Stable EMUI 11 version:
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro smartphone users receiving EMUI 11 version 18.104.22.168 with a package size of 1.84MB.
HOW TO CHECK FOR UPDATE:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
You can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.
Thanks to the tipster: Thomas J
Detailed EMUI 11 changelog:
- Always On Display (AOD): AOD allows users to customize their screen and showcase their personal style by adding text and images to their lock screen.
- Multiwindow mode: Multi-Window allows you to open apps in a floating window for multitasking. You can relocate the floating window to the desired location or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later.
- Smoother animation: The brand new, intuitive animations throughout EMUI 11 create a smoother, more unified, and visually pleasing user experience when touching items or sliding on the screen.
- Subtle effect: Whether you’re toggling switches on or off, subtle effects have been enhanced throughout the OS for greater visual satisfaction.
- Super Notepad: Notepad now supports editing notes simultaneously from multiple Huawei devices. For example, you can insert a photo from your phone to the note being edited on your tablet.
- Lasting smoothness: A new standard for system animations has been introduced, improving app launch speed and the smoothness of general operations.
- Rhythmic ringtones: System vibration has been upgraded, and incoming calls and alarms now have their own custom vibration patterns. The combination of stereo sounds and coordinated vibrations brings you a more immersive experience.
- Multi-screen Collaboration: This is a special feature that enables your devices to work together to achieve their full potential. You can mirror your phone to your laptop’s screen to improve your productivity with up to three windows readily available. (This feature requires a Huawei laptop installed with version 11.0 or later of PC manager.)
- File Transfer: New large file flash transfer function allows the user to transfer large files, HD video, and images without any fear of size, distance, and image quality are not compressed.
- AI Subtitles: AI Subtitles support converting audio to text for songs, videos, or speech picked up by your microphone even when the sound volume is turned off, as well as translating English content into Chinese in real-time.
- Gallery: On the discover tab in Gallery, you can create video stories by applying preset templates with special effects and background music. The video editing features are optimized providing you with more instructions on how to use the timeline and edit options.
- System translation: Translate screen allows you to touch and hold the text on a foreign language web page with one finger, or on a picture with two fingers, to have the text translated. You can also adjust the area of the screen to be translated.
- Undisturbed screen protection: When you project your phone in Do Not Disturb mode onto your Huawei laptop, messages and incoming calls are displayed only on your phone screen, both protecting your privacy and ensuring the continuity of screen projection.
Huawei EMUI June 2022 Updates List
June has arrived and Huawei continuously expanding EMUI 12 for its smartphones in the global market. Meanwhile, the Chinese tech maker is also keeping your Huawei EMUI phone refreshed with new software optimizations in the month of June 2022.
Monthly and quarterly EMUI software update aims to improve the security of Huawei devices. These security updates could consist of security patches, system optimizations, and stability improvements for better user experiences. Once a year, Huawei also sends in major software updates such as EMUI 12, which installs a new range of features.
EMUI 12, comes with a brand new user interface derived from HarmonyOS operating system. The update installs new features such as a control panel and on another side, you will get a new notification center.
So far, Huawei has installed EMUI 12 in all of its top flagship devices in the global market but there are still under testing as we are passing through June.
It’s expected that the company could begin the rest of the stable rollouts by the end of this month.
How to update:
To update your Huawei smartphone with the latest software update, visit Settings, then System & updates on EMUI 10 and above, or System on EMUI 9.1 and below. Make sure you follow the updates notes carefully to get the best user experience after installation.
Aside from these, we’re here to share with you the latest development and Huawei EMUI rollouts that begin in June 2022.
Huawei EMUI June 2022 Updates:
June 25, 2022:
Huawei Mate 40 Pro is getting a June 2022 security update in Europe, which improves the system security of this Huawei flaghip.
June 24, 2022:
Huawei Nova 8i could now download May 2022 EMUI security patch in the global market that comes with software version 22.214.171.124.
June 23, 2022:
June 2022 security update is rolling out for Huawei P40 Lite smartphone running EMUI 12 software system.
June 22, 2022:
Huawei Nova 5T users in Europe are getting May 2022 security patch to improve their system security.
June 21, 2022:
Huawei Mate 20 series getting May 2022 security update in the global market. Read more.
June 20, 2022:
Huawei P30 series is getting May 2022 security update in the global market, which is expanding among consumers. Read more.
June 18, 2022:
June 2022 EMUI security update is now rolling out for Huawei P40 devices with EMUI version 126.96.36.199 and a package size of 278megbytes.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro is receiving June 2022 security EMUI patch for the devices.
Huawei P Smart S is receiving April 2022 security update with EMUI build version 10.1.0.224 for improved system security.
Huawei P Smart 2021 is installing a new software update with May 2022 security patch tagged with EMUI version 10.1.1.252. Read more.
Huawei P50 Pro is receiving new search, network, and system improvements with EMUI version 188.8.131.52 and 1.02GB of package size.
June 15, 2022:
Huawei P50 Pocket is getting EMUI 184.108.40.206 which adds a number of new camera features along with a package size of 1.06GB. Read more about the features here.
June 14, 2022:
Huawei Nova 5T users in the global market are getting June 2022 security update, while the phone is running EMUI 12 software along with new features.
June 11, 2022:
Huawei P30 and P30 Pro smartphones in the UK are getting May 2022 security patch for these two flagship devices that run EMUI 12 software.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro with EMUI 12 is getting May 2022 security patch that improves system security to provide you an extra edge against security threats.
June 8, 2022:
Huawei Mate 30 Pro has started collecting the May 2022 EMUI 12 update in Europe with version 220.127.116.11.
Huawei P40 Lite is receiving a 18.104.22.168 software update that comes with an EMUI update package size of 257 megabytes and rings May 2022 security patch.
June 7, 2022:
Huawei Nova 8i is one of the finest smartphones for the consumer and this phone is now getting May 2022 EMUI 11 security patch.
June 6, 2022:
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 is receiving a new software update with Super Device Feature. Read more.
June 4, 2022:
Huawei Nova 7i May 2022 security update released in the global market that comes with EMUI version 22.214.171.124. Make sure that you download this update via the Setting or My Huawei app.
June 3, 2022:
Huawei Enjoy 10e is getting EMUI 10.1 version 10.1.0.223 and the company is sending this update gradually to the consumers. According to the information, the update is released in China
June 2, 2022:
Huawei Nova 7 5G is receiving May 2022 security patch with EMUI 12 version 126.96.36.199 and the company is sending this updated package in 200MB size.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro June 2022 EMUI update expanding in Europe
Just a few days ago, Huawei started rolling out the June 2022 security update for the Mate 40 Pro smartphone. Now, the Chinese manufacturer is expanding the same update for more corresponding device consumers residing in Europe.
The latest June 2022 security update is arriving on the EMUI version 188.8.131.52 (C432E2R4P4). Alongside, it brings a software package that has a size of 263 Megabytes. Users can catch this update by leaning toward the update section in phone settings.
Just enter the Settings menu, and select the System & Updates option. Further, tap on the Software Updates > Check for Updates. Follow the on-screen prompts and install the new firmware.
June 2022 EMUI Update Changelog
On exploring the changelog, we find that the update is divided into two parts. The first part integrates the latest June 2022 security patch that increases the system security. Meanwhile, the other part works on improving the overall stability of the device.
Thus, the firmware will make the core mechanism more coherent and effective for the users. On the flip side, users will also notice some minor changes and optimizations after installing the new update.
Have you installed EMUI 12?
Huawei has rolled out the EMUI 12 interface to several of its smartphones and tablet. The new EMUI version offers many thoughtful features that bring ease and comfort to the fingertips of the users. Making the user interface more attractive to strengthen the privacy of the device, EMUI 12 delivers a range of new attributes that were missing to date.
Editor’s Choice: Huawei EMUI 12 vs HarmonyOS: Control Panel feature
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Specs
The Mystic Silver colorways smartphone features an OLED display of 6.76-inches. Besides, it equips the high-tech Kirin 9000 chip and a 4400mAh battery that reflects a fast charging of 66W. Further, the device captures three shooters in a circular bump on the backend. A 50MP primary cam, a 12MP periscope telephoto sensor, and a 20MP ultrawide camera.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Huawei EMUI 12 Eligible Devices
The wait is finally over, Huawei has officially unveiled EMUI 12 software for the consumers during the Huawei APAC consumer product launch event. This new software will be available for the global Huawei smartphone users from the first half of 2022.
Although, it’s a bit of late the wait must be worth the user experience EMUI 12 is about to bring. EMUI 12 has a user interface similar to HarmonyOS including the brand new control panel and lots of other additions that make it sit above any other previous EMUI version.
That’s not it, Huawei has also shared a list of EMUI 12 eligible devices that will receive this new EMUI version via OTA update starting H1 2022.
Aside from flagships, the list also includes some of the best-selling flagships such as the Huawei P30 and Mate 20 series. This is a matter of joy for corresponding users since they’re waiting for a confirmation on their major software upgrade for a while.
EMUI 12 Eligible Devices:
- Mate 40 Pro
- P40 Pro+
- P40 Pro
- Mate Xs
- Mate 30 Pro
- Mate 30
- P30 Pro
- Mate 20 Pro
- Mate 20 RS
- Mate 20 X 5G
- Mate 20 X
- Mate 20
- P20 Pro
- Mate 10 Porsche Design
- Mate 10 Pro
- Mate 10
- Nova 7
- Nova 7 SE
- Nova 7i
- Nova 5T
- Nova 4
- Nova 4e
- Y9 Prime 2019
EMUI 12 Features:
EMUI 12 offers a new minimalistic user interface design that looks way better than the last-gen EMUI. The new EMUI version brings motion effects powered that have a realistic approach towards consumers and reacts accordingly.
Now you can also adjust the weight of the font and make grow as per your preference and customize under the view of your eyes. The control panel is the newest addition that reflects the same behavior as the HarmonyOS operating system, it has a different section from media to quick settings as well as the new Device+ smart device controller.
Furthermore, the distributed file system won’t let you pick up your USB cable to transfer the data, instead, you can tap and transfer the files within just moments. Lastly, Huawei has improved several aspects of the EMUI software system that will boost performance and enhance user data security.
If you want to know more about the EMUI 12 features, check out the link given below.