Huawei has revealed its latest OS skin, EMUI 11 at Huawei Developer Conference (HDC) 2020 held in September. After the launch of EMUI 11, Huawei is rapidly started its EMUI 11 beta testing program for its flagship series and till now, the company is continuously expanding its EMUI 11 beta program.
On November 9, Huawei has started enrollment of four new Huawei devices for EMUI 11 beta testing that includes Huawei Nova 5 Pro and three models Tablet M6. Now, the company has released the first EMUI 11 beta version for Nova 5 Pro users.
According to the latest information, the new changelog brings the new EMUI 11 features including smart multi-window mode, smoother animation, subtle effect, super notepad, and ai translation.
Currently, Huawei’s three flagship series has received the stable EMUI 11 version. These flagship series are P40, Mate 30, and MatePad Pro series. However, Huawei is still working on EMUI 11 beta to expand the reach of testing for more devices in more regions.
Check more information regarding the changelog detailed below:
- Multi-Window allows you to open apps in a floating window for multitasking. You can relocate the floating window to the desired location or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later.
- The brand new, intuitive animations throughout EMUI 11 create a smoother, more unified, and visually pleasing user experience when touching items or sliding on the screen
- Whether you’re toggling switches on or off, subtle effects have been enhanced throughout the OS for greater visual satisfaction.
- It allows you to scan documents. You can also quickly identify and extract text from images, edit the text, export it in multiple file formats, and share it.
- Translate screen allows you to touch and hold the text on a foreign language web page with one finger, or on a picture with two fingers, to have the text translated. You can also adjust the area of the screen to be translated.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- The update will not erase any data.
HOW TO UPDATE:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop-up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
Alternatively, you can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here: