After the launch of EMUI 11, Huawei has started recruiting its flagship devices including Huawei P40, Mate 30, and MatePad Pro series in the first batch for EMUI 11 beta testing in the Chinese market.
Earlier in November, the EMUI 11 stable version rolled out for Huawei P40, Mate 30, and MatePad Pro series in China and the company has closed the beta process for these devices on home ground.
Aside from China, Huawei has expanded the EMUI 11 beta program for the P40 and Mate 30 series in countries including Russia, Turkey, Germany, UK, and Europe.
Now, after the completion of the EMUI 11 beta process for global users, the company has begun sending the stable EMUI 11 upgrades with new EMUI 11 features for smartphones listed below.
MODELS RECEIVING EMUI 11 STABLE VERSION:
- Huawei P40
- Huawei P40 Pro
- Huawei P40 Pro+
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro
Stable EMUI 11 version:
Huawei P40, P40 Pro, P40 Pro+, and Mate 30 Pro EMUI beta tester and EMUI 10.1 users receiving stable EMUI 11 version 188.8.131.52 with update size of 2.37GB.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
On the other hand, Huawei has also opened the recruitment of Huawei P40, P40 Pro, Mate 30, Mate 30 Pro, and MatePad Pro for the HarmonyOS 2.0 smartphone developer beta program.
More information regarding EMUI 11 changelog mentioned below:
EMUI 11 CHANGELOG:
- Always On Display (AOD): AOD allows users to customize their screen and showcase their personal style by adding text and images to their lock screen.
- Multiwindow mode: Multi-Window allows you to open apps in a floating window for multitasking. You can relocate the floating window to the desired location or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later.
- Smoother animation: The brand new, intuitive animations throughout EMUI 11 create a smoother, more unified, and visually pleasing user experience when touching items or sliding on the screen.
- Subtle effect: Whether you’re toggling switches on or off, subtle effects have been enhanced throughout the OS for greater visual satisfaction.
- Super Notepad: Notepad now supports editing notes simultaneously from multiple Huawei devices. For example, you can insert a photo from your phone to the note being edited on your tablet.
- Lasting smoothness: A new standard for system animations has been introduced, improving app launch speed and the smoothness of general operations.
- Rhythmic ringtones: System vibration has been upgraded, and incoming calls and alarms now have their own custom vibration patterns. The combination of stereo sounds and coordinated vibrations bring you a more immersive experience.
- Multi-screen Collaboration: This is a special feature that enables your devices to work together to achieve their full potential. You can mirror your phone to your laptop’s screen to improve your productivity with up to three windows readily available. (This feature requires a Huawei laptop installed with version 11.0 or later of PC manager.)
- Gallery: On the discover tab in Gallery, you can create video stories by applying preset templates with special effects and background music. The video editing features are optimized providing you with more instructions on how to use the timeline and edit options.
- Undisturbed screen protection: When you project your phone in Do Not Disturb mode onto your Huawei laptop, messages and incoming calls are displayed only on your phone screen, both protecting your privacy and ensuring the continuity of screen projection.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- We recommend you to back up any important data before updating, safety measures.
Thanks to the tipsters- Mohamed and Rovio