Huawei is rolling out a new firmware for Band 7 smart band that comes with firmware version 18.104.22.168 update and it brings a number of new features as well as optimizations for this smart wristband. According to the information, this update weighs around 9.79 MB and it’s currently rolling out in China.
22.214.171.124 is a big software update for the Huawei Band 7 and it adds a new smart widget, that supports smartphones to find the smart band. It also optimizes the detection of heart rate and blood oxygen-related data for the users. Check the complete changelog and notes below.
- The smart flash widget function has been added. When using the band to swipe the widget, it can automatically match and quickly recall the corresponding widget in the corresponding scene.
- Support mobile phone to find the band (“Health” application > Device > HUAWEI Band7 > Find device)
- The music control function is added to suit iOS phones
- Added WeChat video and voice call reminders (only HarmonyOS 2 and above or Android 10.0 and above The version is supported by some mobile phones)
- Optimize the Bluetooth connection of the band and enable new icons
- Optimize the detection function of heart rate and blood oxygen related data
- Optimize the accuracy of sleep monitoring
- Optimize the display of message notifications in some scenarios
- Optimize the display effect of the animation dial
- Optimize iOS mobile wallet access widget and bus widget functions experience
- The smart flash widget function is only supported by the NFC version in mainland China and needs to be set in the “Wallet” function of the “Health” app (only for EMUI, HarmonyOS, and Android systems). The standard mobile phone supports this function).
- In order to get a better user experience, it is recommended to update Before updating the “Health” app to the latest version through the app market.
- Please keep the Bluetooth connection during the update process, if the update fails, please try again.
- The update process of the wearable device may take a long time, please wait patiently
- After the progress bar on the device side is completed, the device will be updated after the system is updated. Automatic restart.
- If you encounter any problems during use, please call the Huawei service hotline or go to the Huawei Customer Service Center.