Moving on, with the next WhatsApp beta 126.96.36.199 update, the playback speeds feature unfortunately disabled from the server due to some issues, which are not known at that time.
According to WABetaInfo, WhatsApp has now kicked off a new beta version 188.8.131.52 that again comes with a different playback speed feature to listen to voice messages.
Before disabling it from the server, users that were able to experience this feature, enjoyed it a lot and loved it as well as sending many positive feedbacks to WhatsApp. This is the main reason behind the resumption of this feature.
Today, WhatsApp is delivering this feature to beta tester but this time is a major rollout and lots of users are receiving the feature.
To experience or verify whether playback speed is available to your account or not. First, play a voice message, and if the playback speed symbol appears, the feature is enabled for you.
WhatsApp users don’t worry if you don’t get this update. However, it is a major rollout but sometimes it’s not for all. Stay connected with us for more updates!
Download WhatsApp [184.108.40.206 stable and 220.127.116.11 beta]
WhatsApp is a multi-platform messaging and voice-over-IP (VoIP) service, which allows users to send text messages and voice messages. Aside from being a voice and texts sharing app, WhatsApp enables you to make voice and video calls, and share images, documents, user locations, and other user-generated content. You just need to download WhatsApp and start using its amazing features.
WhatsApp is available to download from different platforms and app stores on mobile devices. However, WhatsApp developers test and rolls out new app updates as soon as it enters the testing pool and send release stable app versions once they are tested.
Below you can check all of the latest WhatsApp Stable and Beta app versions.
Download WhatsApp (Beta and Stable):
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK (November 15, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (stable) APK (November 15, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (beta) APK (Octber 9, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (beta) APK (October 6, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (stable) APK (September 30, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (September 26, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (stable) APK (September 26, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (beta) APK (September 22, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (beta) APK (September 14, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (beta) APK (September 10, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (August 31, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (stable) APK (August 31, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK (August 20, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (stable) APK (August 20, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (beta) APK (August 16, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (stable) APK (August 16, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (August 12, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (stable) APK (August 12, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK (August 8, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (beta) APK (August 7, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (beta) APK (August 4, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (beta) APK (July 31, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (July 28, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (July 22, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (Stable) APK (July 22, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (beta) APK (July 19, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (beta) APK (July 17, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (beta) APK (July 15, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 stable APK
- WhatsApp APK 18.104.22.168 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 22.214.171.124 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 126.96.36.199 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 188.8.131.52 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 184.108.40.206 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 220.127.116.11 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 18.104.22.168 (stable)
- WhatsApp APK 22.214.171.124 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 126.96.36.199 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 188.8.131.52 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 184.108.40.206 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 220.127.116.11 (beta)
NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.
SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more.
WhatsApp Android rolling out new stickers and emoji with 18.104.22.168 beta
WhatsApp has a lot of stickers and emojis that you can send your friends and anybody in the contact list and make your conversations more interactive. In the latest addition, WhatsApp for Android has released version 22.214.171.124 beta for the testers that brings new stickers and emojis.
According to Wabetainfo, WhatsApp Android 126.96.36.199 version brings new emojis, stickers, and the ability to create a new group icon using a custom background. This is quite an interesting addition for WhatsApp users.
The screenshot below shows how, you can edit the group info and create a new icon by entering Emoji & stickers option, from here you can choose the background color of the image and easily place a sticker or an emoji as you prefer.
Currently, WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 is only available for beta testers but it’ll soon expand for all users once the testing concludes.
(image source – wabetainfo)
Ahead of this testing, WhatsApp has released 184.108.40.206. This beta version enabled an important feature in the Last Seen menu – My Contacts Except. This feature was under development for a while and it has begun to expand for more users.
While using this feature, you can choose, which contact cannot see your last seen information. However, if you use this feature, you won’t be able to see their last seen information either.
Wait there’s more, ahead of the above two versions, the chat app maker has also rolled out another important feature. Let’s dive in.
WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 beta brings a new Contact Info user interface. On the other hand, WhatsApp now has a new default timer, as it now supports 24 hours and 90 days as new expiration times for disappearing chats.
You can enable the default message timer in the settings. Furthermore, there are also new changes for the multi-device for more beta testers. The latest changes allow WhatsApp to stop sending notifications when the security code is updated every time the linked device list is changed.
All of these versions are under beta testing and will rollout with a stable software update.
WhatsApp Business accounts getting new changes
The WhatsApp iOS 18.104.22.168 beta is installing new changes in the business accounts. The changes are related to privacy terms and Cloud API while chatting with a business account.
According to WABetaInfo, WhatsApp is working on a new Cloud API service that works accordingly to how a business account user wants to use services.
In an over, the team is making it simpler to utilize external services to store the conversation. Let’s first take a look at the preview of new changes before starting our discussion-
(Image credits: WABetaInfo)
New Changes in WhatsApp Business Accounts:
This time, WhatsApp hasn’t brought any modification to the E2E encrypted messages. Instead, it’s about the way used to mark Business Accounts in the chat from the user’s side.
To put it simpler, When a user connects with WhatsApp business accounts, the conversation follows E2E message encryption. After that, it’ll depend on the business account owners of how they want to store the history as there are multiple ways available.
The Business Accounts may rely on Facebook or other third-party services with different terms and conditions. In case, if a user is chatting with Business Accounts that are using other services, WhatsApp will notify the user with special chat bubbles.
At last, it’ll depend on the users if they want to continue contacting the business owners or not. Moreover, WhatsApp is enabling the Business Accounts to use other services, and simultaneously notify the users about them.
However, WhatsApp is claiming not reveling the business message to Facebook by using its services. On the other hand, if users contact the business accounts using other cloud services, their personal chat will still encrypt with E2E encryption.
All business users are suggested to install the WhatsApp beta 22.214.171.124, which is compatible with new services. At present, it only rolling out for iOS users, while Android users may have to wait for a while.