Voice messages are important, as messengers are evolving, users also demanding the developers to integrate new voice-related features in their messaging applications. Related to this, WhatsApp has its own set of voice chat-related features embedded in the chatroom and allows users to conduct voice messaging.
Through its beta channel, WhatsApp keeps testing the latest features before they arrive for the general users. As recently, WABetaInfo discloses that WhatsApp is now developing a new feature for voice messages that provides the opportunity to users to review voice messages before sending them in order to avoid any error.
Currently, this feature is under development, it will add a new Review button that you can tap to hear the voice message. For a more clear view of how the system designed by the WhatsApp team should look, check the linked video below.
To be mentioned, the last WhatsApp beta version brings the possibility for users to set the playback speed for limited beta testers, which has received good reception among the testers and been waited for a long time.
This feature is surely very useful for WhatsApp users, with this they will be able to re-listen to voice messages before sending them and can decide whether to discard and record a new one to send it.
At the moment, there is no confirmation on when this feature rolls out to users but it should be available for both the Android and iOS WhatsApp apps.
WhatsApp will bring new animated heart emojis for Android and iOS
WhatsApp will soon bring animated Heart Emojis for both Android and iOS users with the future rollout. The feature is under development and not available for every WhatsApp user.
While we are awaiting the update, the latest version of WhatsApp brings new message reactions on the latest version of WhatsApp. Once sent, a red heart emoji is shown through animation but it’s only visible when sending that specific red heart. The new change will then introduce the same animation for all other heart emojis on WhatsApp. (via – Wabetainfo)
The upcoming addition of animated heart emojis to the emoji section includes hearts with animations and supports for all other types of WhatsApp emoji is still unverified at the moment. On the other hand, it’s simply a small addition but the new appearance is another thing to carry forward.
WhatsApp continues to ramp up its efforts and bring it down to the users via its application. However, the company first tests them for the beta testers that provide important feedback and help to improve the entire user experience.
Download WhatsApp [18.104.22.168 stable and 22.214.171.124 beta]
WhatsApp is a multi-platform messaging and voice-over-IP (VoIP) service, which allows users to send text messages and voice messages. Aside from being a voice and texts sharing app, WhatsApp enables you to make voice and video calls, and share images, documents, user locations, and other user-generated content. You just need to download WhatsApp and start using its amazing features.
WhatsApp is available to download from different platforms and app stores on mobile devices. However, WhatsApp developers test and rolls out new app updates as soon as it enters the testing pool and send release stable app versions once they are tested.
Below you can check all of the latest WhatsApp Stable and Beta app versions.
Download WhatsApp (Beta and Stable):
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (beta) APK (November 15, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (stable) APK (November 15, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (Octber 9, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (October 6, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (stable) APK (September 30, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (beta) APK (September 26, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (stable) APK (September 26, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (beta) APK (September 22, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (September 14, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (September 10, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK (August 31, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (stable) APK (August 31, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (beta) APK (August 20, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (stable) APK (August 20, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (August 16, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (stable) APK (August 16, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK (August 12, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (stable) APK (August 12, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (beta) APK (August 8, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (beta) APK (August 7, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (August 4, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (July 31, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK (July 28, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (beta) APK (July 22, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (Stable) APK (July 22, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (beta) APK (July 19, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (July 17, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (July 15, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 stable APK
- WhatsApp APK 126.96.36.199 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 188.8.131.52 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 184.108.40.206 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 220.127.116.11 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 18.104.22.168 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 22.214.171.124 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 126.96.36.199 (stable)
- WhatsApp APK 188.8.131.52 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 184.108.40.206 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 220.127.116.11 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 18.104.22.168 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 22.214.171.124 (beta)
NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.
SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more.
WhatsApp Android rolling out new stickers and emoji with 126.96.36.199 beta
WhatsApp has a lot of stickers and emojis that you can send your friends and anybody in the contact list and make your conversations more interactive. In the latest addition, WhatsApp for Android has released version 188.8.131.52 beta for the testers that brings new stickers and emojis.
According to Wabetainfo, WhatsApp Android 184.108.40.206 version brings new emojis, stickers, and the ability to create a new group icon using a custom background. This is quite an interesting addition for WhatsApp users.
The screenshot below shows how, you can edit the group info and create a new icon by entering Emoji & stickers option, from here you can choose the background color of the image and easily place a sticker or an emoji as you prefer.
Currently, WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 is only available for beta testers but it’ll soon expand for all users once the testing concludes.
(image source – wabetainfo)
Ahead of this testing, WhatsApp has released 18.104.22.168. This beta version enabled an important feature in the Last Seen menu – My Contacts Except. This feature was under development for a while and it has begun to expand for more users.
While using this feature, you can choose, which contact cannot see your last seen information. However, if you use this feature, you won’t be able to see their last seen information either.
Wait there’s more, ahead of the above two versions, the chat app maker has also rolled out another important feature. Let’s dive in.
WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 beta brings a new Contact Info user interface. On the other hand, WhatsApp now has a new default timer, as it now supports 24 hours and 90 days as new expiration times for disappearing chats.
You can enable the default message timer in the settings. Furthermore, there are also new changes for the multi-device for more beta testers. The latest changes allow WhatsApp to stop sending notifications when the security code is updated every time the linked device list is changed.
All of these versions are under beta testing and will rollout with a stable software update.