TD Tech launches Huawei Mate 50 with customizable security technology
Last year Huawei introduced the Mate 50 series and now, TD Tech, a Chinese electronics maker has launched a new version of this flagship, especially for the industrial use case along with a lot of customizable security technology.
Interestingly, the TD Tech Mate 50 series retains the design and branding such as the HarmonyOS 3 operating system and XMAGE camera system. The case was different during the TD Tech P50, as it had to remove the Leica logo.
Coming back to the topic, the TD Tech Mate 50 is oriented especially for the IT field and industrial use cases and it’s fully customizable according to the requirement of the customer.
Below you can check all of the customization services on TD Tech Huawei Mate 50 for the industrial use case.
Safety Dual System:
- Data isolation, simultaneous online security control, and multi-dimensional protection.
- Secure boot, dynamic measurement of TEE trusted environment, comprehensive protection.
- Call management, global watermark Privacy, and three defenses, differentiated customized services.
- Industrial HarmonyOS and Distributed collaboration – Operating System Level Industry Customization, Autonomous and controllable.
- 1466 Ministry of Standards, mobile terminal operating system localization evaluation, and many other certifications of safety compliance.
- Adapt to industry security access, management, and control platform Rich system capability opening.
TD Tech Mate 50 Pro:
Currently, TD Tech has not revealed the pricing of such smartphones in the market bu it could be assigned after direct communication with the customer and the company.
Huawei Mate 50 comes with a unique ring system design, Beidou satellite communication that allows you to send one-way messages even without a mobile signal. The camera provides powerful and colorful imaging via the XMAGE imaging system while utilizing an f/1.4 aperture large sensor for low-light photography.
It carries all of the features from the Huawei Mate 50 series including the low battery power mode.