It seems amazing because Huawei Watch 3 series is now receiving a new software update and it brings a massive number of improvements for the HarmonyOS features. The changelog of this update reveals that the latest HarmonyOS 2 system update for Huawei Watch 3 series comes with firmware version 184.108.40.206 and a package size of 239 MB.
Let’s take a look at the latest HarmonyOS Huawei Watch 3 series feature update. The update comes with an SMS reply, adjustment to the always on display hand raise feature, and added new handwashing detection feature.
Furthermore, Huawei Watch 3 series update has the ability to try watch face for 5 minutes free of charge. The charging dial UI is turned on by default and installs support for more formats of mobile phone local music importing features into the watch. Moreover, the display user interface is now optimized to provide a new user experience for the Watch 3 series.
These are surely some of the improvements that are now being seeded to the Huawei Watch 3 series with the latest software update and bring a lot of new functionalities.
- Support SMS reply.
- When the Always on Display is turned on, you can choose to raise your wrist to brighten the screen to display the main dial or off-screen dial.
- Added handwashing detection function (open path: Settings> Accessibility> Handwashing)
- The paid watchface can be tried for 5 minutes free of charge.
- When charging, the charging dial UI is turned on by default (press the crown to close).
- Support more formats of mobile phone local music importing into the watch.
- Optimize the content display of the contact interface.
Huawei Watch 3 series:
Huawei’s first HarmonyOS powered smartwatch – Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro comes with brand new features and a stylish design. This duo supports the Super Device ecosystem powered by the latest distributed capabilities.
Additionally, the Watch 3 series has eSIM cellular calling, all-day health management, and 5-day battery life, sports tracking, online music, third-party AppGallery support. and more.
You can control Huawei Watch 3 using the high-response touch-sensitive screen, side button, and fully rotatable crown, offset for easy access. Rotate the crown for easy scrolling through on-display features and volume settings.
How to update Huawei Watch 3
- First, connect your watch to your smartphone using the Huawei Health app
- Now open the application > tap Devices > choose Firmware update.
- And then follow the on-screen instructions.