Today, Huawei announced stable HarmonyOS 2.0 for 7 Huawei devices. These phones have started their journey a month ago and now concluding their beta journey with a stable rollout. According to the information, the HarmonyOS 2.0 stable for 7 Huawei devices consist of the following models in China:
- Huawei Nova 5i
- Huawei Nova 4e
- Honor 30S
- Honor 30 Youth Edtion
- Honor X10
- Honor X10 Max
- Honor Play4
Users of these phones can now upgrade over stable software releases including both EMUI/Magic UI and existing beta testers are eligible to get over the latest HarmonyOS 2.0 version.
HarmonyOS 2.0 comes with new features and exciting new changes consisting of – control panel with a combination of a quick access menu, connected devices, smart controls, and more. There are service widgets that enable quick information on the go. That’s not it, there are new user interface animations and transition effects to provide an improved user experience.
HarmonyOS 100 million:
On September 13, 2021, Yu Chengdong, CEO of the consumer business group has announced 100 million installations on smartphone devices. These phones and devices have been upgraded since the launch on June 2, this figure also includes pre-installed HarmonyOS devices sold in both global and Chinese domestic markets.
However, the company has to rethink its strategy on HarmonyOS and the internal upgrade goal for this year is now ramped up to 300 million, which was previously at 200 million.
Furthermore, global users awaiting their turn to install this latest operating system on Huawei smartphones. However, we’ve to wait to get more insights on this matter. Furthermore, Huawei has not yet provided any information for the HM OS global availability either.
Huawei will further continue to open more devices with HarmonyOS 2.0 beta testing as it reaching the conclusion of the decided roadmap almost half a year ahead. Wang Chenglu, President of Huawei Consumer Business Group Software Department revealed that HarmonyOS 2.0 has made significant progress and it’s progressing pretty fast among consumers.
Huawei HarmonyOS 3.0 Eligible Devices
On July 27, Huawei unveiled the self-developed HarmonyOS 3.0 operating system for its eligible devices during the new product launch conference. And as per the official words, the company will bring the stable version of the software by September.
Although Huawei took a long time to introduce a new experience for the users. Yet, we can say that the wait is worth it as the latest HarmonyOS 3.0 software brings a bunch of eye-catching features. Consequently, these features not only serve a new look to your device but also aid the performance as well as the security system.
As usual, the company has started the beta adaptation process of HarmonyOS 3.0 for its flagship devices and will gradually move on to the other members of its smartphone lineup.
This statement would have surely filled your mind with questions like – Will my Huawei device get the HarmonyOS 3.0? Is it eligible to gain the latest HarmonyOS version? No worries! We are here with a huge HarmonyOS 3.0 eligible device list, that will work as a confirmation certificate for your handy gadget.
So don’t wait anymore. Go through the below-given list and check out whether your smart gadget will get the chance to taste the new HarmonyOS 3.0 or not.
HarmonyOS 3.0 Eligible Devices
Huawei P Series
- Huawei P50
- Huawei P50 Pro
- Huawei P50 Pro Collector’s Edition
- Huawei P50 Pocket
- Huawei P50 Pocket Custom Edition
- Huawei P50E
Huawei Mate Series
- Huawei Mate Xs2
- Huawei Mate Xs2 Collector’s Edition
- Huawei Mate X2
- Huawei Mate X2 4G
- Huawei Mate X2 Collector’s Edition
- Mate 40
- Mate 40 Pro
- Mate 40 Pro 4G
- Mate 40 Pro+
- Mate 40 RS Porsche Design
- Mate 40 RS Porsche Design Collection
- Huawei Mate 40E
- Huawei Mate 40E 4G
- Huawei Mate 40E Pro
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8-inch 2021
- Huawei MatePad 11
Huawei Smart Series
- Smart Screen V65 Pro
- Smart Screen V75 Pro
- Huawei V98
- Huawei V75 Super
- Huawei V55 2021
- Huawei V65 2021
- Huawei V75 2021
- Huawei V85 2021
Aside from these devices, Huawei could also turn its face towards the old monks of its handset family. Yes, we are talking about the Mate 20 and P30 series. So far, the Chinese tech maker hasn’t uttered any word on this matter. Yet, changes will arrive with time. And we will keep updating you with these changes and the fresh content as it will appear in front of us.
HarmonyOS 3 beta is now available for Huawei MatePad 11
Huawei MatePad 11 users started collecting the iconic HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update, this latest build will redesign your large screen with numerous new features and give you a fresh start with on your tablet.
No doubt, this new HarmonyOS 3 version for your Huawei MatePad 11 tablet, brings a number of positive changes but there is another side of this beta update, that you should be aware of. As any beta update comes for the testing and with the purpose to know the user’s experience with the new build.
However, the beta version isn’t a stable release so you may experience some flaws in this beta testing. We suggest you take part fearlessly, as the Huawei MatePad 11 tablet is compatible to handle any considerable version.
For upgrading, the new version HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124, which is upgradable over HarmonyOS 126.96.36.1995 build version. Below you can check the adaptable model:
- Huawei MatePad 11 WiFi version DBY-W09
How to update:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on System & updates
- Tap Software update
- Tap Check for Updates
- Download and Install
- Stackable: you can view cards by swiping up and down, or by pulling down and then swiping left to delete, you can also drag to change the order of the cards or add them to the desktop.
- Combinable: You can combine cards of different sizes and application shortcuts into one. Cards and combined cards can be resized, and you can apply combined templates with a single click.
- Smart folder: There are additional sizes and styles available, and you can change the size by long-pressing the folder. You can always find the right one, no matter how much or how little you apply. Storage options, as well as more efficient use of desktop space
- Smart desktop layout: Kneading the desktop intelligently layouts the desktop, you can categorize applications and cards by color and function, and one-click selection generates a personalized desktop automatically.
- Xiaoyi: Xiaoyi recommends continuous wisdom upgrading and can dynamically recommend services or applications based on time, scene, location, and usage habits, among other things, providing you with a time-saving and convenient experience.
Full-scene smart life:
- Super terminal: Hyperterminal has been fully expanded to support more device types, various devices can be flexibly combined, interconnected, and coordinated, and devices with different Huawei IDs can also be quickly interconnected, allowing the benefits of each device to be freely invoked.
- Broadcast control center: Support for connecting two pairs of Bluetooth headphones at the same time has been added, for one song, two people can enjoy and listen to the beauty together, in addition, a multi-device broadcast control function has been added, which can conveniently control the music playback of nearby speakers through the mobile phone’s broadcast control center.
Performance and power consumption:
- Superframe game engine: The superframe game engine has been improved further, and energy consumption has been reduced by intelligently scheduling CPU and memory resources.
Privacy and security:
- Privacy center: Provides you with access to all application permissions in the General dashboard, as well as proactive privacy protection suggestions for potential risks You are aware that for all visits
- Security Center: You can check the security status of the current device or other devices with the same Huawei ID at any time, proactively assisting you in identifying problems and providing protection The device is said to be safer and more reliable.
- Visual Aid: Image description and text recognition functions have been added, which can report the characteristics and positions of people or objects recognized in the scene, the text content recognized in the reading environment, describing people appearing in the camera lens, and so on.
- Hearing Aid: Supports quick connection with hearing aids, You can quickly discover nearby hearing aid devices through Bluetooth and easily pair and connect. Added vocal enhancement function, which optimizes the sound by enhancing the clarity of the human voice in the environment, calls, and media to make the sound heard more clearly.
Huawei Mate Xs 2 gets HarmonyOS 3 beta
The Huawei Mate Xs 2 smartphone is renowned for its distinctive display and beautiful appearance. It is also jam-packed with creative software features that provide an exceptional user experience. The company released a new standard HarmonyOS 3 beta update for the Huawei Mate Xs 2 smartphone to make it more compatible.
The HarmonyOS 3 beta update for Huawei Mate Xs 2 offers a super device that is fully expanded and supports more types of devices that can freely invoke, interconnect and coordinate with different Huawei LDs, this helps each device connected to your models.
Additionally, the Huawei Mate Xs 2 users can now experience a new look on their home screen. All you need to pinch the screen to intelligently apply the layout, it easily classified applications and widgets by color and feature to apply a personalized home screen in a single tap.
While talking about the privacy and security features of the HarmonyOS 3, then it provides you a general dashboard for all application permission and behavior. Besides, it proactively provides privacy protection suggestions for possible threats.
To know more about the HarmonyOS 3 beta version of Huawei Mate Xs smartphone then below you can check the changelog info and build version:
Who can grab this:
If your Huawei Mate Xs 2 (PAL-AL00), and Mate Xs 2 (PAL-AL00) edition is running over the HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 version, then you’re eligible to get the HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 version.
All the HarmonyOS 3 beta-eligible models have offered the same version number alongside the changelog. So you can check our previous articles to know more about the new feature and changes for the devices. Read more
Also, you can share your query, opinion, and experience with this new major software version via
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter