Quick settings, home screen and other optimizations released with new HarmonyOS 2.0 dev beta update
Huawei has released a new software update for the testers that participated in the HarmonyOS 2.0 developer beta testing. This update brings important optimizations as well as fixed to improve the overall system user experience and add additional boost to the performance.
According to the changelog, this update optimizes the quick settings panel, fixes some issues with the home screen, and improves on-screen apps’ appearance.
The latest HarmonyOS 2.0 developer beta software update comes with build version 2.0.110 and a packages size of 620 megabytes. Check the changelog linked below.
HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 Changelog:
- Optimize the experience of returning the center of the quick settings to the home screen
- Fix the issue that the home screen goes blank when closing the recent task
- Fix the issue that home screen application icons overlap with popular recommended folders.
Just recently, Huawei sent a similar software for the testing devices that brought a big package size of weighing up to 6 GB and 5GB for some other devices. The versions of these updates are 126.96.36.199/106/107.
- The camera newly supports the service card function
- Optimize service card function
- Optimize the experience of using the control center
- Fix the problem of abnormal display of Home screen icons in some scenes
There’s more you can know about HarmonyOS and we recommend you to do so by going to our HarmonyOS section.