After listing out the global consumers, OnePlus has started releasing the Android 13 DP2 with ColorOS interface for OnePlus 10 Pro Chinese users. It brings improvements for several system components and fixes the lock screen issues.
Apart from mending the common bugs and issues of the internal framework, the company has also integrated the May 2022 security patch to enhance the system stability and overall security of the smartphone.
However, the OnePlus 10 Pro Android 13 DP2 ColorOS has some known issues that accompany the Developer Preview pack. Hence, users must take a look at these notable points, before heading to the changelog section.
Music cannot be paused normally with wired headphones
In some scenarios, the UI has a low probability of abnormality
The gesture operation function has a low probability of abnormality when the screen is black
Video call button not responding
Low probability of automatic backlight abnormality
A flashback occurs when setting the fingerprint style
Switching the refresh rate causes lag
Three-party apps such as iQiyi, WiFi Master Key, and Taote crashed
The fingerprint display is abnormal in some scenarios
Although, it is not important that these issues will become a halt in the Android Developer Preview path. So users can give a chance to the update package.
Android 13 DP2 ColorOS Changelog
- Fixes the problem that the data usage is not visible
- Fixes the problem is that the system’s built-in browser can open the webpage abnormally
- Fixes the problem of flashback when turning off and enabling the 5G switch
- Fixes the problem that the lock screen password must be in the boot wizard interface to enter the desktop when flashing and restoring to factory settings
- Android security patch to May 2022 to improve system security
- [Optimized] The overall shooting effect of the camera improves the user experience.
Here we are mentioning links that lead you to the Android 13 (ColorOS) Developer Preview 2. Although, users also have a choice to switch back to the Android 12 system on facing major issues.
OnePlus 10 Pro
Download link for upgrade package from Android 13 DP1 to Android 13 DP2:LINK
Download link for downgrade package from Android 13 to Android 12: LINK
|| Source ||