Last year in October, Huawei has released the Huawei FreeBuds Studio alongside the Mate 40 series. It is Huawei’s first over-ear headphones come with Kirin A1 chipset, Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), a good battery, and more.
After the launch of this headphone, Huawei kicked off only one firmware update, which brought improvements for audio, phone calling experience, transparency mode, and stability of the wear detection.
Now, Huawei is sending the second firmware update for FreeBuds Studio, which comes with improvements for water detection and Bluetooth connection stability that enhances users’ experience.
- Improves the stability of the wear detection
- Improves the stability of the Bluetooth connection.
- Huawei FreeBuds Studio receiving the latest firmware version 184.108.40.206 from 220.127.116.11 with a 2.50MB upgrade size.
- This update is rolling out in batches, so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- Make sure the headphones’ battery level is above 10%.
- Do not disconnect the headphone, while updating.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
UPDATE INSTRUCTION FOR FREEBUDS STUDIO:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, wait for 10 minutes.
(via – huaweiblog.de )