On October 22, Huawei has launched its annual flagship lineup, Huawei Mate 40 series at a global launch conference. Alongside this, the company also reveals a bunch of smart products including Huawei FreeBuds Studio and more.
Huawei FreeBuds Studio is the first over-ear headphones build by Huawei. The FreeBuds headphone is equipped with a Kirin A1 chipset, provides very good sound, comes with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), reduces background noise and ambient noise up to 40db, good battery life, and more.
Now, Huawei is sending the first firmware update for Huawei FreeBuds Studio users that comes with new improvements for audio, phone calling experience, transparency mode, and stability of the wear detection.
- Improves the stability of the wear detection
- Optimizes the audio experience
- Enhances the phone calling experience
- Improves the transparency mode
Huawei FreeBuds Studio receiving the latest firmware version 188.8.131.52 from 184.108.40.206 with a 2.51MB upgrade size.
- This update is rolling out in batches, so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- Make sure the headphones’ battery level is above 10%.
- Do not disconnect the headphone, while updating.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
HOW TO UPDATE FREEBUDS STUDIO:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, wait for 10 minutes.
(via – huaweiblog.de )