Last November, Honor launched the new fitness tracker smart Band, Honor Band 6, which comes with 24-hour heart rate monitoring, sleep monitoring, female health management, SpO2 blood oxygen monitoring, Huawei Trurelax stress tracker, 10 sports modes, and more
Now, Honor has started releasing the new firmware for Honor Band 6. The latest updates for this fitness tracker add new features as well as optimizations to improves user experience. Check more information detailed below.
- Honor Band 6 receiving new version 10.1.2.12 upgraded from 10.1.0.92.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
What’ New in update:
For Honor Band 6
- Optimize the user experience of the alarm clock
- Optimize the system interface display
- Optimize the user experience of exercise recording in some scenarios
- Optimize the user experience of message notification
- Fix the problem of dial display
- Fix the problem that the bracelet does not prompt the alarm page in some scenes
Previous update changelog: Firmware version – 10.1.0.92
- Fix the problem of Alipay binding failure with low probability.
- Fix some dial display problems
- Optimize the card sliding experience
- Optimize some interface display effects
- Optimize the experience of turning the wrist on the screen.
- Optimize system stability.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Connect the Huawei Band 5i to your phone using the Huawei Health app
- Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices
- Touch the device name
- Choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instruction to update your band if there are any new updates.
- The update is currently rolling out in China
- This update is rolling out in batches and may take some time to reach your device.
- Upgrade time is about 20 minutes.
- Make sure your battery is above 20% before starting the update.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth connection is maintained during the upgrade process.