In September 2020, Huawei unveiled its most premium true wireless (TWS) earphones, Huawei FreeBuds Pro in China. It comes with the latest design, improved sound effects as well as supports intelligent dynamic noise cancellation, and more.
Now, Huawei is sending a new firmware update for FreeBuds Pro, which brings new improvements and optimization that enhance the user experience. According to the changelog, the new update optimizes the noise-cancellation effect, improves the charging and Bluetooth connection stability.
Talking about FreeBuds Pro features, it offers transparent and human voice transmission, extraordinary sound quality, integrated call noise reduction, dual fast charging, and long battery life.
The FreeBuds Pro users can install the latest update to experience the new changes deliver by the company. Follow the update instructions mentioned below.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
New Firmware version:
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro receiving new firmware version 184.108.40.2062 in China.
- Optimizes the Noise-canceling effects
- Improved charging efficiency
- Bluetooth connection stability has been improved
Remember: This update is rolling out in batches, so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
HOW TO UPDATE FREEBUDS PRO:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
- Please ensure that the battery levels of both the earbuds and the charging case are higher than 30% before updating.
- Put both earbuds into the charging case, keep the case open and press and hold the button on the charging case for more than 10 seconds until the inner indicator light flashes red. Then pair the earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
- Before updating, please put both earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open until the update is complete.