In November, Honor begins the enrollment of Honor Magic 2 smartphones along with 7 more devices. After completion of enrollment, Huawei has kicked off the first EMUI 11/Magic UI 4 beta for respective devices.
Now, Honor is sending the second Magic UI 4 beta for Magic 2 users, which comes with a new bright screen effect and optimizations for the display that enhances the user experience.
The first Magic UI 4 beta brings the new smart always-on display (AOD), multi-window, smoother animation, subtle effect, super notepad, system translation and hide display message.
Recently, Huawei has released the similar new features for Huawei folding smartphones, Huawei Mate X that offers a bright screen motion effect, optimization for display, and more.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
What’s new in this update:
- System: Added bright screen dynamic effect and fix the problem of some scenes
- Display: Optimizes the display effect of the volume bar in some scenes
New version details:
- Honor Magic 2 users getting Magic UI 4 version 220.127.116.11 upgraded from 18.104.22.168
HOW TO UPDATE HONOR MAGIC 2:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop-up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
Alternatively, you can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.
POINTS TO KNOW:
- Currently, this update is rolling out in China.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- The update will not erase any data.